View Single Post
Old 01-31-2010, 11:45 PM   #46
yusamile

Advanced Member

Shouts:

yusamile is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gildas View Post
It seems that Mr T has folded his taxi business into another run by his nephew (or something)...either way the old Mr T e-mail addy doesn't seem to get a response, but the new business has a web site here...

http://www.pttaxiservice.com/

I've just booked them via p.t.taxi@hotmail.com and had an answer back within the hour.

Rates look the same as Mr T's - 1,000 airport to Pattaya, 900 the other way. Their office is just north of the jct of Pattaya Tai and 3rd road on 3rd itself - very near to a ladyboy massage parlour that comes recommended...but I digress.

Dunno if Mr T still has the taxi stand just off Soi Dianna across from the Areca
No dramas, booked day before i left, Song was waiting for me carried my bag to a new Honda and fled the airport with no fuss. It was 9 pm so not too much traffic, i fell asleep in the back and occasionally woke up when we hit a bump or he braked suddenly, on occasion i woke up and glanced at the digital speedo ...153 km/hr was his highest score that i saw ,.....several other were around the 135 km/hr. I tried to keep my eyes closed and pretend i was back on the plane . took a little over an hour and only 1000 baht,.....gave him 300 for his effort.....I did fear for my life a couple of times as he had to brake to avoid other traffic but i left it in his hands and he got me here in record time.

Last edited by yusamile : 02-15-2010 at 02:15 AM.
yusamile is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to yusamile For This Useful Post:
bigphill67 (02-18-2010)