View Single Post
Old 12-11-2007, 04:08 AM   #11
Classyexec

Advanced Member

Shouts:

Default More advice, following up my first email as a Newbie

Thanks for the welcome, guys. In response to some of the questions, I am planning my first trip for next mid to late summer (late July, early August, I'm guessing) for about 7 - 10 days, max, unfortunately. My primary reason (like most guys) is to go and enjoy some drop dead beautiful Thai (or other Asian) women.....I want to see if those beautiful young (or older!) Thai ladies really do take such good care of their dates that you risk falling in love with them....and no, I won't...but I love the idea of being treated that well, and that sexually well...that I might feel that way.

Am I into culture? Maybe with a beautiful, sexy young lady on my arm I would explore some of the sites (but only if she kept my "interested" ....beaches, yes, but not by myself (again)....I do want to explore the Pattaya nightlife, with a focus on the more upscale places, not the bottom-feeder locations (doesn't mean I want to spend all my money in high class joints, I think one would usually be safer in those places, and see a more beautiful, d/d/f class of lady, right?

I REALLY want a fabulous asian soapy massage....or two or three...hell, I wish I could get one here in the USA (in fact, anyone know of any places in the US where I COULD get a soapy massage, Pattaya style?)

For accomodations, I don't need 5 star (unless it's a really great deal!), but I do want really comfortable, even mildly classy, and not a low end budget place....and can I assume all the hotels in the area are OK with me bringing ladies back in, at all hours, etc.?

How's that for some further information? And maybe one last type of question -- are there expats in Pattaya willing to give a first time, "rank" Newbie some pointers, once I'm on the ground and doing the bar trawl?

Thanks again for your responses and help!
Rich in Minnesota
Classyexec is offline   Reply With Quote