View Single Post
Old 09-28-2012, 05:54 PM   #113
soi 2

Advanced Member

Shouts:

Charles Green's tour of Northern Ireland... meeting the First Minister, Ulster Unionists and talk of the return of the orange away top lol

http://vanguardbears.co.uk/index.php...e-ni-statemnet

Key Points

1: Charles Green stated quite categorically that although it was not ALL Clubs in the S.P.L that he had a problem with, his main problem was with The Leadership and running of the S.P.L.

He said the Agenda from the S.P.L against Rangers F.C and their fans and their constant attacks upon our Club will not be forgotten.

He then stated that whilst things are the way they are, the onslaught continues AND as long as he is C.E.O of Rangers F.C, Rangers will NEVER play in the S.P.L again.

This was met with a round of applause from the Audience.

2: Charles then brought up the question of Rangers Shares.

He explained that Rangers Shares will ONLY be available direct from Rangers F.C.

They will be sold at first to Rangers Fans and Rangers Fans only, as in Season Ticket Holders registered Supporters Clubs and Members of the Rangers Family.

No other option for buying shares will be available.

A shortened Q&A then took place and was as follows.

Q1: What is happening about the money that is owed to Rangers by the S.P.L etc ?

C.G: "The S.P.L are refusing to hand what is due to Rangers and the fight against these disgraceful decisions was still ongoing"

Q2: Would Rangers Consider putting a Team back into the N.I Milk Cup ?

C.G: "This had already been raised by the Youth Team Coach and would definitely be looked at in the future"

Q3: Would Rangers consider bringing out an Orange Top?

C.G: "Yes, they have a number of designs and are coming near agreement with Adidas"

Q4: Will you continue with the fight against all Rangers enemies out there as you have been doing ?

C.G: "Absolutely and with everything in my body, I wasn't a Rangers Supporter when I came here but I am now"

Q5: Would Rangers Consider flying the 4 Home Nations Flags alongside the flags already above Ibrox ?

C.G "I dont see why Not as the contribution and dedication of Rangers Fans throughout the U.K and the world is second to none and should be recognised"

He know's how to work a crowd, I'll give him that.
bigphill67 (09-29-2012), Bilbobaggins (10-17-2012), roamer (11-21-2012)