View Single Post
Old 08-10-2011, 12:34 PM   #12
beerman

Shouts:

Well the good news is I don't have to buy a gold bracelet for her.

The bad news is I already know the answer now too! She's a grade-a fucking leech!!!!

This girl is mad. For a lady that earns 250 baht per day witgh a child in samui she has absolutely no conception of conserving money whatsoever and that's all I need to know now what she'd be like if we married and had kids!

Get this: We'll go out for breakfast....she'll order FOUR plates and take a little off each one.....and does the same for dinner. She also has me buying everything from tampax, toothpaste, haircare to clothes for her. TIPS for me with my money!!!! Buys lady drinks with my money!!!! for random bar staff!! The list goes on...

How could I be such a pratt......she may love me but I'm not sponsoring her lifestyle; I really thought this one might be different....it's not my job to support her.

Anyway I need help guys: We're in phuket and leave for BKK in two days. When there it's another 3 days before I fly homeand I want to spend those days alone not with her. Any tips / suggestions on how I get rid of her asap so she doesn't ruin the final 3 days of my trip?
beerman is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to beerman For This Useful Post:
ROLAND (08-11-2011)