View Single Post
Old 11-20-2010, 09:28 PM   #15
timanonymous

Advanced Member

Shouts:

These replies are hilarious.

You know I just remembered that there were two very nice events that I left out of my short narrative. First when I was hanging out with Nid at her friend's bar I met some farangs there doing Karaoke. One of the women asked me where I was from and I told her Texas originally. She whispered in my ear that she heard everything was bigger in Texas. I almost wanted to pursue this but Nid was there and the farang woman was nothing spectacular by comparison. Like I said before, Nid was out of this world fun. She's so loud and full of energy.

Another thing that happened was when I was in Bangkok I had gotten drunk at Soi Cowboy and walked down to Sukhumvit Soi 23 where I entered a massage parlour. I remember there was this woman there who beckoned me inside. So when I entered, another not so stunning woman was going to give me a back and shoulder massage. I said "wait" and asked for the woman who beckoned me inside. She said okay and the whole time I was getting my massage I was joking around. She thought it was pretty funny though. So we started getting really crazy and I massaged her back instead because I told her after a customer like me she probably needed it.

Anyways this was really funny. She gave me a kiss on the cheek and then when I started trying to touch her she said no and put my hand away. She said she liked me and eventually I left for more drunken fun.

The next day more drunken fun ensued and I returned to the same massage parlour but this time when I touched her she let me. Actually this time she straddled me while she did the same back and shoulder massage I got last time. So I kept touching her and touching her and then we ran out of time so she said I should get an oil massage.

She took me to some room in the back and we just fucked like crazy. Then she asked me if I liked her and of course I said yes but I never went back there again. I think the whole massage I paid 1400 Baht. I paid 400 for the back and shoulder massage, 800 for the oil massage, and then I gave this awesome woman 200 baht in her hand (I figured that this wasn't exactly her business). I can't believe I forgot to mention these two very fun times for everyone's reading pleasure.

Last edited by timanonymous : 11-20-2010 at 09:46 PM.
timanonymous is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to timanonymous For This Useful Post:
Elvis (11-21-2010), Figjam (11-20-2010), Frankie (11-21-2010), Thebomb (11-23-2010)