View Single Post
Old 07-28-2012, 11:59 PM   #54
soi 2

Advanced Member

Shouts:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bilbobaggins View Post
If you ever come to English football, and I have shifted position a bit after talking to friends, you should start in the evostick league or whatever it is these days.
The bottom league is all Rangers are good for just now. I don't even know what sort of team will turn out against Brechin tomorrow in this Ramsdens Cup, lol. As a new team the bottom is where you go...

Quote:
I agree that it would be good for you lot to be here in the English Leagues, but with your country trying for independence (which I would grant you immediately by the way) I can't see how it's going to happen.
Scottish independence isn't something most people really talk about here or want. I think the referendum will show that. It's crazy. If you have any assets - a house, savings, etc. Why take the risk of starting some new country. If you have none of these things then, wa-hey, freeeedom ! Jeremy Paxman crucified Alex Salmond on Newsnight this year. Scotland would run at a deficit every year and be a Zimbabwe style economic disaster. It's a non starter.

Quote:
Again though, I would HATE to see Celtic and that vile ginger cunt Lennon (who happens to be a City fan I will add) prosper. I despise everything that club stands for.
Lets say you hate Celtic, it would still be good to see them playing your team. Playing them is the highlight of our season !

Bilbobaggins (07-29-2012)