Thread: threesome
View Single Post
Old 08-06-2007, 02:26 AM   #26
mack

Foot soldier- Woosie Army

Shouts:

blah I saw a Jade House girl leave the bar on the back of a guy's at around 3 or 4 P.M. on a long time about 10 minutes after she finished a short time (with me ). You're the customer and have the money so try not to think in terms of, "Will they do this and that?" or ""Can I take one for three days..." etc. It's the old saying there blah, money talks (and not a big amount either). So yes the Jade House girls for the most part will go long time. I don't know what the payment to the bar or the girl would be, someome else can help you there.

Sometimes the girls working in the short time places would rather stay at the club because they can turn more tricks and make more money I mean interact with nice men on holiday in their clubs.
Sometimes they're sick of the bar and would jump at the chance to leave for the day with a handsome, kind, funny young man like I assume you are, someone who would take her to the Royal Garden Mall and play video games with her, eat ice cream, see a movie, go back to your hotel room where you shag her to within an inch of her life, then go swimming in the pool, out to dinner, back to loom to shag like two rabbits in heat, then out to a club....then back to the room... :040105_emKF25_prv:
mack is offline   Reply With Quote