Thread: Play offs Time
View Single Post
Old 05-19-2011, 08:10 PM   #25
old crust

Advanced Member

Shouts:

Quote:
Originally Posted by gonzo View Post
Didn't say he was right though, just grasping at anything to help out a generally woeful FF season. As an avid football fan and an impartial in the match in question were we denied 2 valid penalties plus at least a card for their keeper handling outside the area or was I lost in a blue mist?

More important games this weekend though.....who you captaining?
The problem is having Premier refs for Championship matches. We've had a couple at City this year and all they are worried about is their own self importance. Cardiff were done, especially when the 'keeper handled outside the area, but Webb's decision would be based more on him 'showing a hostile home crowd' who was boss than bothering with the minor matter of the laws of the game.

It has all the makings of a good final. Readings chances will be enhanced if Kebe is fit, could go either way though.

As for my captain, I have written to the FF people and asked if I can be exempt from having one. I've not picked a good un all year. Might pick Reina and hope he takes Liverpool's four penalties at the Villa, that's about my only chance now.
gonzo (05-19-2011)