View Single Post
Old 09-16-2009, 07:18 AM   #2
Capt Magoo

Advanced Member

Shouts:

Send a message via Skype™ to Capt Magoo

DJ..........

Get some more time under your belt here in LOS before you even think about getting married my friend!

Make several more trips here to LOS and spend time with your special lady as YOU choose. I am not anti-marriage,
nor anti-relationship, and have not spent a lifetime here, but for every one relationship success there seems to be 10 failures.
You could probably say the same for relationships back in Farlang-Land, but there is a whole different set of rules here. Are you
ready to be stabbed in the middle of the night by your partner because she had a bad dream where you were boinking
someone else? Think I am joking.......... ask around if it happens! Despite what you may hear, Thai culture is a very violent
one, confrontation is often resolved with knives, guns, and flying ashtrays. And I won't even ask you if she has a "brother"
that visits her from time to time. (Just ask our fellow member Mirkwood about that one)

The most famous quote in LOS.......... "My girl is not like that, she is different!"

I do not think you need to limit your inquiries to just gents from America who have had relationships with the Thai ladies.
Any information at this point should be viewed as beneficial by you.

Hope all is well back in the Mother Land and you get back here soon. The gals at X-Zone were asking about you again
the other nite! You must have given that gal a good rooting for them to keep asking about you! YOU STALLION!!!
Capt Magoo is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Capt Magoo For This Useful Post:
Elvis (09-16-2009), hawk3164 (09-19-2009), Mirkwood (09-16-2009), roamer (11-26-2009)