View Single Post
Old 04-17-2011, 01:17 AM   #8
Mirkwood

Macks 5k club

Shouts:

Quote:
I know from the Thai girls I know in the Uk most of them are great wives and partners some of them (about half) worked bar at some stage. I only know one out of 6 who remained a bar girl full stop.
Well I say you are lucky to know such a high number of successful cases.
I only know 1 person who has what I would call a happy marriage with a TG. She wasn't a bar girl either. It's fair to say I'm negative about Thai/Falang relationships. We are talking about in the UK. I know people who are happy living in LOS with TG's.

It's silly for anyone to comment on a couple unless they have at least 5 years together. Most TG's can keep their mouth shut that long until they get visas etc.

I think everyone really knows that sponsoring a bar girl is a dodgy business. That goes without saying. It's something that baffles me to be honest. I could understand if a fella came here on holiday and met a little sweety who had just started in the bar. Maybe she didn't like it here and would play ball and go home. To me that might be a risk worth taking for a sponsor.

However, the sponsored girls I know have all been here ages and have had so much cock it doesn't matter anymore. I feel like it's the old case of shutting the stable door but the horse has bolted.

I mean. Take Miss X for example. I have been shagging her on a regular basis.
She is ex Soi 6 and has an English guy sending 20,000 baht plus a month.

I do wonder. What is he sending money for? To stop her having sex with other guys? What for? Why does it matter anymore?

She has done it all this one. Fucked hundreds of guys, old,young, fat, thin etc etc.
Shes had group sex with multiple guys not only girls. Shes on film. Her pictures are everywhere on the net.

What is the guy thinking?

There is nothing he is getting for his money than me and the Thai guy she lives with over the Darkside is not having.

It's madness.

You say about being the right man. I agree with that.

In my experience being the right man means you start acting like a Thai bloke and she may respect you.
I'm not proud of it but I treat my own Thai wife like a cunt. Why? Because if I start acting like a falang she will treat me the same.

I have spent the last 10 years living with ex BG's. I feel like I can do it and know the rules now. While it can be done I would say a relationship with a TG is nowhere near as fulfilling as being with a lady from your own country.

Just my opinion. No offense meant to anyone.

Call me a caveman but any relationship that involves giving your wife a set amount of money at the end of the month is fucked up.

Last edited by Mirkwood : 04-17-2011 at 01:20 AM.
Mirkwood is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Mirkwood For This Useful Post:
bell (04-21-2011), Frankie (04-17-2011), roamer (05-24-2011)