Thread: Cricket Rambles
View Single Post
Old 11-26-2017, 11:17 PM   #350
bazzap

Super Moderator

Shouts:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fork Handles View Post
Complete luddite here. I get AFL via the official app on my Android phone. Its free and uses no data. But I don't know any way to watch it on a bigger screen. I bought a chromecast but the app blocks it. I've also got an android tablet which I bought primarily to use for mapping apps in the 4WD, but I've never figured it out.
Anybody got any suggestions?

Smarter blokes than me on here regarding techy stuff Forky but I screen mirror from my Samsung A7 (2015 model) to my Samsung and LG smart tvs at home. Not perfect but good enough.

I enquired in Tukcom about a direct cable link from my phone to the telly but was told my phone was not capable. Needs at least a Samsung S model phone to do that. They tried to sell me a small wi-fi device (900B) to do the job but I declined and went and bought the Android tv box instead.

As far as watching the Test match is concerned, I don't bother while I am here in Pattaya. Just keep up to date with the scores, watch the brief video highlights at the end of the days play from the Australian cricket website and then my favourite, listening to the highlights and days analysis on BBC Radio Test Match Special with Agnew, Tuffnell, Vaughn etc. Excellent listening

Last edited by bazzap : 11-26-2017 at 11:36 PM.
bazzap is online now   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to bazzap For This Useful Post:
kuranda_bagman (11-27-2017)