Thread: Cricket Rambles
View Single Post
Old 11-27-2021, 08:12 AM   #538
bazzap

Super Moderator

Shouts:

No chance IMHO He won't get back in. He has had too many chances already.

Bloody hell, they have picked a fast bowler as captain. There is a reason no fast bowler has captained Australia before. "They have no fucking brains!!" quoting my mate Stumpy. He might be the best Test bowler in the world, looks pretty, and is an all-around nice guy but he should not be captain. His job is to breathe fire and knock their blocks off.

Most Australian captains could bowl. Benaud, Simpson, Chapelli, Waugh, Border, Clarke, and Smith started out as a leggie. No fast bowlers.

Remember when Botham was the captain of England? 12 Tests, 0 wins, 4 losses and 8 draws. Bob Willis did a bit better but remember when Flintoff captained England in Australia in 2007/08. We all know what happened

On top of that, Cricket Australia rewarded that cheating prick Smith with a leadership role again. He will have plenty of tips for Cummins

To make matters worse, young Inglis is in line for the keepers job. He is a bloody Pom!!! Born in Leeds. Might as well give the Paki, Khawaja a spot as well. Throw in the Saffa (Labs) and it's near the UN team. There are probably a few Indians and Sri Lankans playing state cricket that are next in line too.

We are giving the Ashes to the Poms on a plate.

Time for me to go back into my cave, open a bottle of Thai whiskey, and drown my sorrows.

As Wham once sang, Wake me up when it's all over

Last edited by bazzap : 11-27-2021 at 08:28 AM.
bazzap is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to bazzap For This Useful Post:
ferocious (12-09-2021), Frankie (11-27-2021), kuranda_bagman (11-29-2021)