View Single Post
Old 03-21-2012, 09:50 AM   #9
jimmycricket

Advanced Member

Shouts:

1. I went on my first trip last year at the end of March, there is AT LEAST 4 girls for every guy anywhere you go.
2. Whichever plane ticket is the cheapest imo.
3. Yeah spliting up your money is good. Keep that 500 somewhere unique like special pocket or in show or such, that way if you lose wallet you got 500, if you lose 500 you still got wallet (my feelings at least)
4. on $250 a day you can live like a king. spend 20-50 a day for your hotel then maybe 7-30 per day for food. And you still got at least 170 bucks for beer and broads (that gos a long way if you don't overpay) You can shag 2-6 girls a day on your budget.
5. dont know about 4 star places, when i went i stayed at a smaller place called the links. cost me like 18 a day, rooms where very clean staff is trustworthy and nice and tbh the food was pretty good and they can bring it up for you if you like. It was on the sound end of 2nd street. A nice long walk to both LK metro and walking street, but I did it all the time and im a fat basterd.
6. You dont need to, but if you can get typhoid feaver shots and all those things thatll be better. I didnt and i never got anything... well except the clap lol.
bouncer (03-21-2012)