View Single Post
Old 01-17-2009, 08:34 PM   #15
InCider

Advanced Member

Shouts:

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigBadSi View Post
that may be the case,the bottom line its cowardice 15 against 1 or 5 against 1 ,hardly hard are ya doing that.,also they are obviously pretty damn racist/prejudice just cos its thai v falang we`l get involved and put the falang in hospital,even if the thai(s) who started it slapped the falangs wife or intended harm to their kid,the cunts will still defend the thai,then you wake up in hospital if your lucky and face deportation and a hefty fine,bottom line is in places like pattaya,if it wernt for currency we`d be about as welcome as barack obama to a kkk meet
Si, you need to think outside the box mate. It's not a racist thing. The same principles apply to thai on thai confrontations and the level of violence in those situations is often much worse. That's the way things are done in Thailand and it's no use trying to judge it against western principles and values.

I think the thais in general cut foreigners quite a lot of slack where behaviour is concerned. I've very rarely seen or heard a case of where a farang has taken a gratuitous beating. In most cases the beating was deserved and resulted from someone being out of order and behaving like a complete arsehole. I don't have much sympathy for people in those situations because they usually get fair warning and choose to ignore it.
InCider is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to InCider For This Useful Post:
BigBadSi (01-18-2009), ISparkyI (08-03-2009), tom (01-18-2009)