View Single Post
Old 02-04-2009, 10:45 AM   #8
gonzo

Libertine

Shouts:

Quote:
Originally Posted by explorer2190 View Post
Hi all
I am saddened that this forum has become so restrictive with pressure to post. I believed the point of Pattaya forums were to keep people informed about Pattaya to help and promote their stay. I can understand some restrictions until a poster is known, but most areas are restricted. I post on other forums but only post when I think it is relevant. I see many pointless posts by people trying to make up numbers of posts. That not me. Its a shame but I suspect this board may be too clicky for me with an agenda I would not wish to subscribe to.
It will not detract from my continued enjoyment of visiting Pattaya. Will be there for a month again in Feb/March after my last stay for a month in Nov/Dec.
Hi explorer, as roamer has pointed out this forum is neither a promotional tool for a business nor do we accept any advertising revenue. The costs are shared by the admin and moderators to provide a forum for friends to share their experiences and have a bit of a laugh. New members are very welcome to join but there is an expectation that people contribute to this community in some small way at least to justify their inclusion by posting. The board gains nothing from non-posting members as we're neither advertising anything nor pushing any particular agenda. There's no set number of posts someone has to make to reset their initial access levels we're just looking to see that people are actively contributing to the board.

Enjoy your trip
Bilbobaggins (02-04-2009), bouncer (02-04-2009), cdawg (03-31-2009), monkeyspanker (02-04-2009), Winston_Churchill (02-04-2009)