View Single Post
Old 09-08-2014, 02:26 PM   #62
simie

Advanced Member

Shouts:

Quote:
Originally Posted by WankingWodger View Post
To me all the Westminster politicians are the same now, go to the same public schools, university, political researchers job then get an MP's seat at Parliament. No wonder people have had enough.

And as for Simie, he seems to have forgotten the primary purpose law that Maggie brought in that stopped blokes bringing home their Thai wives if they had worked in a bar and his mate Bloom would say plenty of English sluts here so no need to bring in a foreign woman for the job.

We need a proper sort out, get rid of idiots like Cameron, Clegg and Miliband and find some decent leaders before it is too late.
Wodger, If we'd had had a different government none of us know what shape or form it would have taken, so any speculation is just that speculation. If we had stayed in the EU then the primary purpose law would be unenforceable as it would be now under EU legislation. And if we had left everything is hypothetical.

However I do agree with you about the current politucal, none of them have ever had a proper job. Unless you include Farage who worked in business for 20 years before politics.

And as for my mate Godfrey Bloom, as far as he's concerned you can never have enough sluts!
Simie
simie is offline   Reply With Quote