Thread: Tablet question
View Single Post
Old 08-09-2015, 06:49 PM   #13
Frankie

Advanced Member

Shouts:

I might as well add that Apple has a way of sucking you in. I first got an Apple iPhone for no particular reason other than that it seemed the best option at the time (never buy mobiles always upgrade through the network supplier). Once you become familiar with the iPhone and are happy with it then why bother changing plus they store your contacts, there’s iTunes, Cloud and probably a load of other things I am probably unaware of.

So it makes sense to continue with Apple products as they overlap with each other, I would imagine Samsung are the same and once you start down either path you may as well continue.

With regards to screen sizes I just got an iPhone5s this week that has a bigger screen than the previous iPhone4s but the difference is minimal I would imagine it’s the same between the iPhone5s and iPhone6. I did consider buying an iPad Mini and went into PC World to compare it with an iPad but it was far too small for my liking.

Usually these types of threads develop into a slagging match between Apple and Android but for me I am happy with Apple and intend to stick with them.
Frankie is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Frankie For This Useful Post:
ferocious (08-10-2015), roamer (08-09-2015)