View Single Post
Old 02-14-2010, 07:35 PM   #47
ferocious

Northern monkey

Shouts:

i booked at office on soi diana for my return home last night 900b inc tolls turned up at 10pm last night as requested i had another beer and offered driver one but he declined and we were on our way at 2230 all good until about 3/4 of way there , i was fighting sleep as i'd drunk too much and been on soi6 earlier exercising my perogative but wanted to stay awake so i'd get my head down on flight
we were doing maybe 160kmh and i'm sat just behind passenger seat i noticed the car was slowly veering left from outside lane and about to nudge a car inside us looked in the rear view mirror and seen the bloody driver was asleep so i jumped to grab the wheel but must have startled him when i shouted out and the clown pulled the wheel right and i've no idea how we never collided with the concrete central reservation then he managed to cross 3 lanes in a split second i could feel the suspension sinking on the offside and was sure he was gonna spin the car before straightening it up good job it was nearly midnight and quiet on the roads or we'd have been in a collision no doubt
i told him to stop but he probably thought i was gonna give him a kicking as i was shouting all sorts of obcenities and punching him in the shoulders my heart was in my mouth and i'd sobered up completely , i've been in a couple of bad accidents and spent a day in intensive care with head injuries but this was different as it seemed to go on for an age and shook me up quite a bit , when we arrived at swampy he got out and sat on the ground giving me the big wai apologizing and i still tipped him 100b the soft cunt i am
bell (02-15-2010), bigphill67 (02-18-2010), Gildas (02-14-2010), gonzo (02-15-2010), kuranda_bagman (02-14-2010), simie (02-15-2010), thailearner (02-15-2010)