Old 04-19-2010, 11:58 PM   #49
yusamile

Advanced Member

Shouts:

yusamile is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by ROLAND View Post
I thought you preferred 50 year old Beach Road skanks
I do, but WTF has that got to do with anything ? Pay closer attention to my trip reports and you'll notice i dont restrict myself to a particular age bracket or a particular look,...i'll fuck em all. .

Tim, I knew a guy in the American armed services who was stationed in the Middle East and almost identical to you came to Phuket for the first time and fell for a bargirl. We warned him, but he thought she was different and started investing money and time into her . But she never left the bar even though she said she would and she was off with another farang while he was still sending her money. Its really hard to know what to do,....but go slow and keep your wits about you,.....thats if you can while your under the spell of the raven haired seductress.

One of the unfortunate things about Thailand is that so many lying conniving bar girls have fucked it up for any girls that are possibly genuine. So many girls have fucked over so many guys before with the exact same scenario your in now,....the tears , the genuine concern, not asking for money etc ( now in some cases thats almost the best way to guarantee getting paid . The less a girl talks about money with me the more i am inclined to give her,...its like reverse psychology and when it come to money TG's are pretty clever ) , which leads you to think as so many have thought before " maybe she's different " .

Its a little like the Thai version of " The boy who cried Wolf ", only its " The girl who cried and said she loved me ",...... how can you really know the truth.
Frankie (04-20-2010), roamer (04-20-2010)