View Single Post
Old 04-17-2011, 10:04 AM   #12
fearules

Shouts:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mirkwood View Post
Well I say you are lucky to know such etc etc

It's madness.
You say about being the right man. I agree with that.

In my experience being the right man means you start acting like a Thai bloke and she may respect you.
I'm not proud of it but I treat my own Thai wife like a cunt. Why? Because if I start acting like a falang she will treat me the same.

I have spent the last 10 years living with ex BG's. I feel like I can do it and know the rules now. While it can be done I would say a relationship with a TG is nowhere near as fulfilling as being with a lady from your own country.

Just my opinion. No offense meant to anyone.

Call me a caveman but any relationship that involves giving your wife a set amount of money at the end of the month is fucked up.
Your a cave man !!

My father gave my mother a set amount weekly and they were together over 60 years till death ! He wouldnt let her work until all the children had left home!!

Really though I take some of your points but I will say this you have a very poor idea of real Thai girls it seems to me no experience whatsoever.
Because of this you have, in my opinion lost the plot. Even your attitude to a five year relationship starts of with the premise that the girls is just biding her time. Thats not realistic unless the girl is like the ones you describe and are hardened bar workers. Only 50%or 60% of bar girls even in Pattaya are from that proportion.

You really have been hanging out with and from some of the dregs of Thai society and then you extrapolate to all Thai girls. Thats just wrong.

Like you I dont understand any man who could take along term bar girl who does the things you suggest and expect to have the sort of relationship most of us would like (presumably). But then it takes all sorts as we can see from internet boards some men are even prepared to share their wives (Thai or farang) with others after marraige.
The turnover of bar girls is very high there are always many new girls, its not that difficult to know how long a girl has worked for. So although like you I am surprised at the choice of some farangs. It doesnt have to be like that.

On top of that many Thai girls who have never worked in a bar are very willing to date and have a relationship with a farang (as long as he doesnt treat them like cunts). Bangkok is full of such girls. If men really want to form long term relationships with a Thai girl thats the place to start not a bar in Pattaya.
We have often been approched by friends in BKK who ask if we know any nice farangs worth meeting or as pen pals by genuine girls with reasonable jobs. Or at least we were within the fisrt few years of my wife coming to the Uk.
In fact one of my sons friends is now married to an absolutely lovely girl and they both live and work in Malaysia.
She was a receptionist in a Bangkok hotel and like many girls I know wouldnt even go in a gogo bar. Let alone work in one.

Fact is I dont know many men worth recommending far less than the girls worth considering as partners.

I dont treat my Thai wife like a cunt I try not to treat anyone like that (excepts sometimes on the internet when its unavoidable)

In my experience treating people politely (very important to Thais) and with respect pays dividends and thats what I mean by being the right man.

I know many successful relations with Thai girls some even with ex bar girls (admitedly they only worked a very short period of time) So to give the impression to newbies that all Thai people are shit and all Thai girls are incapable of loving a farang is very misleading.
In general they make great partners and wives, lovely mothers and can fit into western society very very well.

In fact sometimes I look at the Thai women (my son is also married to a Thai girl ) in my life and it remindes me how much people are really alike once cultural differences are managed or ignored. Both our wives have always helped with the bills from there wages and insist on doing so.

Really Mirkwood I am sure you belive everything you say. But you sound jaded and unhappy. You need a change of scenery.
fearules is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to fearules For This Useful Post:
BigBadSi (04-19-2011), Frankie (04-17-2011), simie (04-17-2011)