yusamile

Advanced Member

Shouts:

yusamile is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigBadSi View Post
First off Fuck me a TR from yusa!!!!
got that off my chest.....
Si , they are there, but when you satay a long time trip reporting takes on a different dimension,.....So much is happening and it takes a lot to compile .
Quote:
Originally Posted by gonzo View Post
Boring???? Robinson's shopping mall is probably the greatest pick-up joint on the planet, literally hundreds of fine young ladies queueing up to give you their phone numbers. There are 2 soapies there on a par with the high-end places in Ratchada but only 1,500-1,700 a pop (including tip) and all the girls there are keen to hook up after they finish work - gratis too. Laos lane has a choice of over a 100 girls and the short time costs the same as getting an ST room in Pattaya and thats for the room, the girl and the tip, Hitech Night Plaza has a ton of discos, all crammed with with wannabe freelancers who just haven't worked out they could charge for it yet.......

Udon is free pussy heaven with genuine, non hardened Thai chicks and none of the BG bullshit. Admittedly you have to look a little harder to find some 24 hour bars but they're there (as long as you don't mind being the only falang in the place) and you may struggle unless you know a bit of basic Thai but what's not to love?
Well Gonzo, technically thats true,....but now consider, you hab a GF and you dont need to go out prowling every or any nite,.....What you gonna do then ..Huh,....Huh ,I tell you After a short while Udon can be a rather lacklustre place for the already attached. I loved it first time, but after a while, i either needed to settle down there with my true love or dump my shiela and go Khon Diow ( Alone ) . Not a place of great scenery

Last edited by yusamile : 01-28-2008 at 09:12 AM.
yusamile is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to yusamile For This Useful Post:
BigBadSi (01-28-2008), bkp (01-28-2008), bouncer (04-16-2008)