View Single Post
Old 12-24-2006, 10:02 AM   #9
Sa-teef

Shouts:

"to each ther own, but Eden Club is a 5000b short time."

Or more correctly two 2,500 b ST's.
Think you are being a little rough on the Eden ladies. The last time I repeated there, which admittedly was over three years ago, was with a pair of early 20's ladies. One had had a kid and the other hadn't.
And I think you are nearly there already if you count all expenses of an ago-go tag team in Pattaya. (2) 600 baht barfines + (2) dancers @ 1,000 ST + a ST hotel on Walking St @ 400-800 baht + 2-4 drinks @120 baht for you and the ladies. Between 3840-4480 total it seems.

The premium you are paying is for:

-The toys are already there and they certainly know how to use them!
-Time saved in the hunt,and
-The guarantee. If you're not happy, it's on them.

The expat or the traveler with money to burn but limited time has the certainty of going in for a naughty 90 minutes with two ladies who work well together and are well motivated. He can be back to the hotel/condo in two hours and the wife is none the wiser.

Yes, you can get the job done down on Soi Six for 1400-1800 probably but that would take shopping time and money for drinks also. And a steamer trunk full of toys that might not be convenient to carry about as well!

Not saying it is good value for the money and I doubt I would indulge but I'm betting they will be busy!

~Steve