Thread: Bangkok Massage
View Single Post
Old 11-30-2007, 09:00 PM   #14
tom

Advanced Member

Shouts:

Quote:
Originally Posted by simie View Post
Tom, I had a look at the Adelphi website a couple of weeks back and it looks ok. What type of room have you got? Looks like the sort of place I would'nt mind staying in one time with the mrs?
On second thought perhaps not? its rather too close to one of my favourite establishments in the sub soi between soi 8 and soi 6
Simie.
Simie,

I am in a one-bed executive apartment (separate living room and kitchen) at 3,499 Baht a night but if I booked again I would opt for the studio and save myself a grand. The studios at 2,499 Baht are as good as, if not better, than the executive deluxe rooms at the Majestic Grande but almost 2 grand cheaper.

The price may seem a bit steep but the way I look at it is that I have got myself a top-notch freelancer who is more than happy with 1,500 Baht a day so I would probably spend more if I stayed at the Nana and pulled a bird out of one of GoGos (taking into account barfines, LDs etc etc). Staying in a studio makes it an absolute no-brainer.

With Lolitas less than a 3 min stroll around the corner and Nana BTS less than 5 mins away the location is hard to beat. The Soi 8 Bar with live music is opposite the hotel as is the excellent Pia Pai Italian restaurant.

Last edited by tom : 11-30-2007 at 09:12 PM.
tom is offline   Reply With Quote