View Single Post
Old 09-19-2009, 10:38 AM   #18
tankrat

Shouts:

Good topic,I thought id make a contribution
I have been married to a Thai girl for over 12 years,I am 37 years old,she is four years younger than me I am still married to her but I have been separated from her for 1 year,I did not meet her in Thailand I met her in Darling Harbour in Sydney sitting down eating lunch opposite her.She is a good girl,even though the relationship and marrige didnt workout I could still talk to her tommorrow but I dont have her new number,she left me for a man that earns more money than me,I hope she is more happy now,I didnt have any children with her either
I have just returned from Pattaya 2 days ago,I myself think that Thai ladys are the most beautiful women in the world by far,I dont date farang women I hate them,they stink are rude and fat.
For the first few days when I was in Patts I butterflied around and tried a few different girls,I found a girl that I really like,but from my past experience I will be very wary and tread lightly this time,Ive only known her now for 3 weeks,I gave her my number before I left because I want to keep in touch with her and build a relationship over the coming years
I hope this info has helped but be wary,think with your brain first before your dick If you are considering marrige I hope It works out for you
cheers Rod
tankrat is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to tankrat For This Useful Post:
hawk3164 (09-19-2009), Lemon face (09-21-2009), riki (10-23-2010)