View Single Post
Old 06-02-2010, 03:52 AM   #63
charlieparty

Shouts:

Tim, I've witnessed these love affairs for many years. The track record is not good but I have seen some miracles happen. I can empathize with your situation of being away from women for long stretches of time. I enjoy staying in touch with the bar girls. It gives me a laugh and let's me feel connected to the outside world. But, that's as far as it goes. I don't send them money and I don't delude myself into thinking that they're not telling the next guy the same thing they told me. By the time I make a return trip to whatever city, I'm ready to find the next one. Give yourself a few more trips and all the good advice on this thread will become apparent. You're a young dude and will have plenty of opportunity to settle down with a special girl if that's what you want. I'm a lifelong bachelor with no kids and intend to remain that way. As long as I have cash in my pocket, women around the world will always love me.
charlieparty is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to charlieparty For This Useful Post:
bigphill67 (06-02-2010), bouncer (06-02-2010), Bower (06-12-2010), ferocious (06-02-2010), foz (06-02-2010), Mirkwood (06-02-2010), ROLAND (06-02-2010)