Thread: suicide watch!
View Single Post
Old 09-22-2007, 07:26 PM   #1
NO SHAME

Advanced Member

Shouts:

Default suicide watch!

just join`d up today so here`s my story, after hearing for the past 2-3years about thailand this year i thought i will have to make the trip across the pond after countless weekends in the pub the toppic of conversation was yes u guessd it thailand and as the lads i was with in the pubs on these weekend all had been to thailand except me so with some twisting of they arm i booked
to see wat it`s all about.i had heard so much about the place i think i had the best preping anyone could have.but on arival any amount of preping never had me properd for wat i was about to c.as we drove into pattaya the buzz i was experiencing was unreal that and i could`nt wait for an empty.i will continue this story wen i have more time but at the mo i havent got much si ill cut to the chase.back to the title suicide watch!this being some pair of cunts have been goin on all week about there trip which is next week so all im hearing at the mo is wat this pair are goint to do wen they get there as im only a mear man unfortunately i cant join them so there off next week and im here stuck on my own and my bro has got the smaratains to come and check on me 3 times that week.
NO SHAME is offline   Reply With Quote