View Single Post
Old 12-30-2008, 11:22 PM   #2
yusamile

Advanced Member

Shouts:

yusamile is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by soi 2 View Post
In the last 48 hours I've noticed that my broadband connection speed has dropped. Just surfing this site and others I was aware that posts with lots of pictures were taking a while to appear. Then youtube and any video streaming sites were not worth watching due to constatnt buffering.

I went to http://www.broadbandspeedchecker.co.uk/ and according to this site my download speed is 120 Kbps, upload 350 Kbps. Yet if I actually try and download a file the maximum download rate is about 15 Kbps. I am on BT Broadband by the way.

I've run Windows Defender checks and it doesn't seem like I have any viruses or problems.

Whats the best course of action to resolve this problem ?

What is your normal speed, ?? ......can be lots o things from maintenance to server probs, faulty line etc,.....have you messed with any settings ? call your ISP and ask them , they can check your shit for you and see if'n its too lumpy n'stuff,......wow my language is really deteriorating .
soi 2 (12-30-2008)