View Single Post
Old 10-14-2009, 03:33 AM   #25
swanks

Advanced Member

Shouts:

Quote:
Originally Posted by soi 2 View Post
By chance I went down soi post office about 6pm one day. On the back of a mates bike looking for somewhere to park. Bars were packed with decent looking girls. Not somewhere that is really on my radar but looked good for some afternoon/ early evening action. Well noted for future Pattaya trips.
Try 'oddments ' bar on the other side from the post office itself if you can find it as it doesn't look like a bar and doesn't have a bar name over the door! It's an ex pat hideaway.
It has a crop of farm fresh but fun uglies as regular tarts and Elway and I fed one Jagmasters until she passed out on the couch with her legs open to the world --I placed a discreet cushion over her modesty , being a gentleman , and carried on drinking!

It's a laundry/travel agents / massage / guest house / 40bt for a Chang place.

It's real attraction apart from the falling piss heads to talk to , is it has amazing freelancers sometimes and if you get lucky you can get a walking street gogo girl down on her luck with the 'mama need' phone call on her conscience doing a quickie for 500bt! -They wont 'lose face ' by working the coconut bar in case someone sees them but the bar sticks at 500bt ST!
swanks is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to swanks For This Useful Post:
foz (10-14-2009), soi 2 (10-14-2009), thailearner (10-14-2009)