View Single Post
Old 04-17-2011, 12:51 PM   #13
Mirkwood

Macks 5k club

Shouts:

Quote:
I know many successful relations with Thai girls some even with ex bar girls (admittedly they only worked a very short period of time) So to give the impression to newbies that all Thai people are shit and all Thai girls are incapable of loving a farang is very misleading.
In general they make great partners and wives, lovely mothers and can fit into western society very very well.

In fact sometimes I look at the Thai women (my son is also married to a Thai girl ) in my life and it reminders me how much people are really alike once cultural differences are managed or ignored. Both our wives have always helped with the bills from there wages and insist on doing so.

Really Mirkwood I am sure you believe everything you say. But you sound jaded and unhappy. You need a change of scenery.

Before we go any further I'd just like to say I don't expect to see eye to eye with everyone. That's why I like it on here. We can beg to differ.

Just off the top of my head I can think of two great mates Roamer and Soi 2. We always have a beer and a laugh but we don't agree on a lot regarding Pattaya. No problem for us and hope you feel the same.

I'm speaking the truth when I say most Thai /Falang relationships I have seen have ended in failure. I'm actually surprised you can say 'many' successful relationships. I personally don't agree that they make good wives and cultural differences cannot be ignored if your TG isn't happy with what she is sending home.

A good wife to me would put you and her first not some manky family in the jungle.

It's possible you and your circle of friends have plenty of money. If that is the case then I admit life may be a lot easier for you than for somebody living month to month like most of the blokes I know who have married TG's.

You put over some fair points but the facts and figures are on my side. A newbie would be better off taking my advice than yours. TG's in Pattaya are bastards. We are on a Pattaya board after all. That's where most will be meeting them not off a dating site.

I've got to ask you. How long have you and all these other happy couples been together?

I probably do sound unhappy at the moment. Jaded as well. Why?

Well, I work here for starters.

I don't just mix with Pattaya types. I work in a Bangkok office and everyone has a degree. The problem is they are no different.
I'm not going to put it on here but let's just say I'm not impressed. The whole race are thieving, dishonest lazy bastards. From the top to the bottom. Yes, English people are shit as well but nowhere near as bad as Thai's. I really dislike them.

They are incapable of seeing falangs as anything other than easy money. The cleaner at my condo summed it up for me. She asked me to get her a falang. I asked why she wanted one?

Answer? ' I not want to work anymore'

That should be added to the Walking Street sign as far as I'm concerned.

I can see a holiday maker would like Thai people. Land of smiles and all that shit.

I'll give you a couple of examples.

We (wife and I) know a lovely old Thai couple who do massage at the market in Rang Sit. They only charge 59 baht. We always give them 200 and they love us to bits. You know the score. Smile OTT falang good mak mak jai dee.

Few weeks ago I take my mate Damion down there. We are all getting the foot massage when the old girl asks my wife about my mate. Has he got a girlfriend?

When my wife said no she then picks up her phone and makes a call.
Some cracking little young TG turns up no more than 18 years old.

We all look confused then my wife starts speaking to her. To cut a long story short the girl wants Damion to be her boyfriend.

Dammo is all confused so my wife explains. The girl needs somebody to pay for her school. If Dammo pays she'll be his bird. Simple.

So the family will whore her out to some falang cunt if he saves them the school fee's. Lovely.

Thai's do not like anyone outside of their family. Trust me.

Yes, my Dad gave my Mum her house keeping every week but it was different. She spent it ALL on us paying bills and buying shopping and clothes. If my Dad hadn't given it to her we would have all gone without.

A TG wants monthly money to send to her family. If you stop giving it to her she will either stay with you and fuck behind your back or just set herself up with another bloke and leave you.

A fair deal in my opinion would be to get both your wages. Pay the bills then take the same amount as sends her family and place it in your own personal savings account. I'd like to bet there isn't enough money to do that so shes on the winning side every time.

Thai's make living in LOS as difficult as possible for falangs. They don't want you here simple. Yes, come for 2 weeks with about £3000 to spend then fuck off. You can't own anything like a house or land. Even if you marry one of the bastards it won't help you get a permanent visa. It's a nightmare and getting worse.

If you do ever live here you will get used to being watched 24/7.

Has he dropped something?
How can get money from him?
How much has he left for tip?
Is his house secure?

I could go on. As I said before UK is shit but it's a lot worse here.

I'm jaded on Thai people for sure but they have made me like that.
Mirkwood is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Mirkwood For This Useful Post:
bell (04-21-2011), BigBadSi (04-19-2011), bouncer (04-19-2011), Frankie (04-17-2011), Richie (04-18-2011), roamer (05-24-2011), ROLAND (04-17-2011), simie (04-17-2011)