View Single Post
Old 01-24-2008, 04:16 PM   #10
gonzo

Libertine

Shouts:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Classyexec View Post
I appreciate your good thoughts...and I have a question for you. Have you gone a few kilometers out of town, where I'm told the "farm fresh" girls work, to get up the "gumption" or experience to move into Pattaya? I hear that can be a really refreshing experience, and a pleasant change of pace....your thoughts?

Thanks in advance,

Rich
Yep, but it's not something you'd want to waste any of your first trip on. It's all well and good going for a change of pace when you've been in town a long time and have become a bit jaded with the whole scene but as you're limited by time on your upcoming trip you'd be wasting a chunk of it by heading out of town.

Personally I reckon this 'farm fresh' lark is so much horseshit anyway. Fair enough if you're looking for a wife but if all you want is a one night stand why would you pay good money to teach some clueless bint how to shag? Personally if I'm paying I want someone who knows what they're doing. If you really want farm fresh skip Pattaya and head up north and spend some time in the provincial towns, you'll be beating them off with a shitty stick and money won't come into the equation. Don't be suprised if they start discussing wedding plans over breakfast the morning after though.

Last edited by gonzo : 01-24-2008 at 04:19 PM.
gonzo is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to gonzo For This Useful Post:
Chuck_Wao (01-24-2008)