View Single Post
Old 01-13-2008, 09:27 PM   #33
gonzo

Libertine

Shouts:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Classyexec View Post
Sounds like a good plan -- however, if I only have 8 - 10 days, total, in LOS, should I take two of those days away from Pattaya, when you look at all the available options in Pat? For example, can you get a great soapie in Pattaya? I really do want one....and I've read "Why Thailand" (I guess I'm going thru Steve's ebook a second time now, already!) and he mentions the Nana Plaza area as a great place for some good times....all said, given 8 - 10 days, what do you think is the best, most effective use of my time (and I'm looking for beautiful, hot bangers as well...in fact, I hope to stumble on a "blow your brains (and other things) out" GFE while in LOS.

Your thoughts? and thanks again.

Rich
As far as soapies are concerned then BKK wins hands down. The top end soapies in BKK have some of the most stunning birds I've ever seen, but they have prices to match.

The quantity of available girls in Pattaya is staggering but based on my last visit to BKK (Nov) the quality in the gogos there is higher on average but the gogos in Pattaya are far filthier.

With 10 days to play with you could easily have a quick look in BKK, maybe 2 or 3 nights, and then do Pattaya. BKK will be more expensive than Pattaya and your daytime options are severely limited for mongering but if you want to do other than drink and shag then it's definitely worth a look.

Another thing to take into account is whether you prefer gogos or beer bars as compared to Pattaya BKK has very few beer bars.

At the end of the day everyone has their preferences for one place over another and until you go and see for yourself you won't know which suits you best.