View Single Post
Old 10-15-2007, 09:33 PM   #36
mack

Foot soldier- Woosie Army

Shouts:

Quote:
Originally Posted by smullenpe View Post
Yes, Smull has be retained
It's like how they talk about the great running backs smull, they can be retained but never totally stopped (sure, the saying is "contained" but never totally stopped but we work with what is given to us...) Anyway, that's good news that the smull will be raking in some money for his mercy mission of lifting young women out of poverty in Southeast Asia soon.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fork Handles View Post
I couldn't log on Sunday, still locked out monday AM. Had to call tech support at my ISP, got on about 7.00pm in time to make one quick post.....such a relief.

A bit like Golly's piss, I suppose.
Good to hear, Mack was worried Fork was going to use the old, "Fork's internet provider screwed up..." as an excuse but saw Fork didn't go there. Fork didn't strike mack as the type of person who long ago would have told the teacher, "The dingo ate my homework..." so he is glad his assessment of the Major's character was correct from the beginning. Mack still has almost 10 more hours of third person but it's wearing thin and he may switch over soon, since he hit the minimum of one 3rd person post at 2:30 A.M.

Last edited by mack : 10-15-2007 at 09:36 PM.
mack is offline   Reply With Quote