Thread: Cricket SCANDAL
View Single Post
Old 08-29-2010, 08:31 AM   #5
old crust

Advanced Member

Shouts:

As a keen cricket fan I am mortified that the Pakistanis have once again brought my game into disgrace. In the UK (in general) we bend over backwards to comply with the various demands of Pakistanis and this summer have provided a home for their cricket team. By getting involved in this crime they have stuck two fingers up to our hospitality.

From a cricketing point of view, Amir and Asif are two top bowlers. In fifty plus years of watching first class cricket, Amir is the best teenage bowler I have seen, the cricketing world was at his feet, along with the legitimate riches from international and IPL cricket. Now even the limp wristed ICC have to ban them for life.

The authorities in this country have for too long let the Pakistanis have a free reign. We had Asif at Leicester for a season and the amount of 'hangers on' he attracted was incredible. When not on the field at Grace Road he was always in a huddle with numerous Pakistanis, non of who ever paid to get in the ground.

For the sake of the greatest game in the world, the strongest action available needs to be taken against these criminals.
old crust is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to old crust For This Useful Post:
bigphill67 (08-29-2010), foz (08-30-2010), Frankie (08-29-2010), kuranda_bagman (08-29-2010), Winston_Churchill (08-29-2010)