Pattaya-Revealed.com

Pattaya-Revealed.com (http://www.pattaya-revealed.com/index.php)
-   Off-topic (http://www.pattaya-revealed.com/forumdisplay.php?f=26)
-   -   Upset? (http://www.pattaya-revealed.com/showthread.php?t=12986)

charlieparty 06-04-2010 09:20 AM

Upset?

Any chance my Yank team can upset Mother England on June 12?

Fork Handles 06-04-2010 09:23 AM

its possible......but not as upset as you'll be by their oil company. :hookah:

InCider 06-04-2010 09:53 AM

Yes, it's possible.

USA reached the Confederations Cup final last year and beat Spain(European Champions) and Egypt(African Champions) along the way - so yes, they are capable of beating anyone on their day.

bigphill67 06-04-2010 05:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by charlieparty (Post 181890)
Any chance my Yank team can upset Mother England on June 12?

highly possible and worth a small bet at around 6/1 but most likley a draw as neither team will want to lose thier first game and will expect to beat the 2 other teams in thier group to both qualify to knockout stages

penetrator 06-04-2010 07:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Figjam (Post 181899)
If your boys can get past us tomorrow you are in with a chance at beating the poms :redwarn:

We beat them all the time :benchpress:

Not in the last two major cricket games/series we played, or the last two rugby union games of any real importance come to that, last formula one race, last formula one season, last olympics, need I go on :bigfinger

charlieparty 06-05-2010 05:30 AM

Y'all are giving my boys a decent shot at this. I'll be watching it with a bunch of Brit bootnecks. I'll be heavily outnumbered but it'll be a good time. We get some transient Aussie military come thru here from time to time. Always good banter between Brits, Aussies and Yanks.

Chuck_Wao 06-05-2010 11:58 PM

Charlie the vast majority of Scotland will be cheering on your boys against "the auld enemy".Though I must admit the "USA USA" chants are shite and have more in common with this

Quote:

England footballers give the Nazi salute before a match in Germany in 1938 - a picture from German photograph archives.

than anything else IMO.

charlieparty 06-06-2010 08:14 AM

Chuck, we'll take all the help we can get. Cheers to the Scots. I'm not a fan of the USA chant. I prefer to let the lads get it done on the pitch. The results speak for themselves. Winston, you seem to always be good for a laugh. You'd fit in well on DG. A man better be willing to stand up for his homeland. Only way to prove that is to take the piss out of all comers.

penetrator 06-06-2010 09:28 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Chuck_Wao (Post 182008)
Charlie the vast majority of Scotland will be cheering on your boys against "the auld enemy".Though I must admit the "USA USA" chants are shite and have more in common with this

than anything else IMO.

That was just before we spanked them 6-3 in their olympic stadium dancing

bigphill67 06-06-2010 03:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Chuck_Wao (Post 182008)

ahh the good old days would love to see an allwhite england team again not happened since the seventies i think bound to av some pakis and poles in our team at the next world cup