Pattaya-Revealed.com

Pattaya-Revealed.com (http://www.pattaya-revealed.com/index.php)
-   Off-topic (http://www.pattaya-revealed.com/forumdisplay.php?f=26)
-   -   Future big time Fight (http://www.pattaya-revealed.com/showthread.php?t=2634)

irishmic 06-27-2007 06:07 AM

Future big time Fight

Ricky Hatton destroyed Jose Castillo, tremedous body punch to the Liver area dropped him, count out. I'm starting to like the fire of this fighter:fireman2: old time boxing skills, and agressive tactics. Love to see Hatton shut Mayweathers mouth, would be a big money fight.:thumbup1:

BigBadSi 06-27-2007 01:36 PM

I agree with you Irish Id love to see hatton shut the cocky wanker up,showed total disrespect toward de la hoya,,,hope it happens

mack 06-27-2007 08:15 PM

Here's the 40 seconds or so showing the liver punch...it didn't look bad when it landed but must have caught him just right. I never got hit in the liver like that but it must really take away everything from you for a little while. :boxing:

Quote:

irishmic 06-28-2007 05:16 AM

Mack, I'm not sure if you still drink, but I'm sure your liver took a shot or two of Thai Whiskey!

Figjam 06-28-2007 06:30 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by irishmic (Post 35838)
Mack, I'm not sure if you still drink, but I'm sure your liver took a shot or two of Thai Whiskey!

:oops:his memory is not that good Mic:040105_emKF25_prv:

mack 06-28-2007 08:44 PM

I'll take that without complaining since you still technically are the General...although you haven't called the woosies "to arms" :sweat: for quite a while.
Just to refresh memories here's some of us woosies in various training exercises before launching an attack:

:jester::jester::jester::jester::jester::jester::j ester:

:stupid:

:Copy of beer::Copy of beer::Copy of beer::Copy of beer::Copy of beer:
:drunk::drunk::drunk::drunk::drunk:
:pepsi::pepsi::pepsi::pepsi::pepsi:
:wine::wine::wine::wine::wine:
:MyEmoticons-com__be:MyEmoticons-com__be:MyEmoticons-com__be:MyEmoticons-com__be:MyEmoticons-com__be:MyEmoticons-com__be
:Copy of batman::Copy of batman::Copy of batman::Copy of batman::Copy of batman::Copy of batman:
:partytime::partytime::partytime::partytime::party time::partytime::whistling::whistling::whistling:: whistling::whistling::whistling::whistling::MyEmot icons-com__be:MyEmoticons-com__be:MyEmoticons-com__be:MyEmoticons-com__be:MyEmoticons-com__be:grouphug::grouphug::grouphug::grouphug::in nocent::innocent::innocent::innocent::innocent::pi zza::pizza::pizza::pizza::pizza::hiding::hiding::h iding::hiding::hiding::hiding::hiding::kicking::ki cking::kicking::kicking::kicking::kicking::bangin: :bangin::bangin::bangin::bangin::bangin::bangin::M yEmoticons-com__co:MyEmoticons-com__co:MyEmoticons-com__co:MyEmoticons-com__co:MyEmoticons-com__co:MyEmoticons-com__co:clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::goof::goof:: goof::goof::goof::goof::crutch::crutch::crutch::cr utch::crutch:dancingdancingdancingdancing:smilies-33396::smilies-33396::smilies-33396::smilies-33396::smilies-33396::smilies-33396::ylflower::ylflower::ylflower::ylflower::ylf lower::ylflower::horse::horse::horse::horse::horse ::phone1::phone1::phone1::phone1::smoke::smoke::sm oke::smoke::tabletalk::tabletalk::tabletalk::gossi p::gossip::gossip::wheelchair::wheelchair::wheelch air::wheelchair::wheelchair:

Figjam 06-28-2007 11:09 PM

AHH the good old days:catplay::grouphug:

bouncer 06-28-2007 11:31 PM

Yes please remember the good old day because at your age you might not have that many left...............................

Figjam 06-28-2007 11:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bouncer (Post 35959)
Yes please remember the good old day because at your age you might not have that many left...............................

Yes mate I'm dying a very pleasant slow deathdancing:inlove: