Pattaya-Revealed.com

Pattaya-Revealed.com (http://www.pattaya-revealed.com/index.php)
-   Pattaya Newbies Section (http://www.pattaya-revealed.com/forumdisplay.php?f=3)
-   -   Is 5000 baht too much for S/T? (http://www.pattaya-revealed.com/showthread.php?t=138)

bangsaenguy 12-16-2006 07:04 AM

Is 5000 baht too much for S/T?

Hi,
Been in Thailand about 11 years. Read some of the boards but don't post much. Work abroad but will be home for the hols. Live in Bang Saen. Tough figuring that one out.

Eneukman 12-16-2006 07:45 AM

YES

Alan

pepsi666 12-23-2006 05:22 PM

depends how bad you want her, I suppose

nosehair 12-23-2006 05:52 PM

Not according to the guys that are waiting for the Eden club to open in late december.

at 3600-3800 for just the door fee and the girls expecting 300-500 at least in tip money each, you are fast approaching 5000b for short time.

Wouldn't pay 5k for two two stunner gogo girls....let alone Eden girls who are also known for there stretch marks and homely looks.

Some might say..."You get to boof 'em in the ass"..so does everyone else...there ass's have been driven so hard, by so many, they feel like normal girls puuusssaaay's.

No offense guys, to each ther own, but Eden Club is a 5000b short time.

BigBadSi 12-23-2006 05:55 PM

wont be visiting there then

tom 12-23-2006 06:39 PM

I go to Galaxy in Bang Saen a couple of times a year ........ sideliners were 1,700 Baht for the 2 hours from what I recall (and worth every satang).

I tend to avoid GoGo birds in BKK but what is the all-up cost incl lady drinks, barfine, girl's fee etc? I would imagine that you won't have a lot of change from 5k.

dogblower 12-24-2006 03:27 AM

Would never pay 5k for a short time ... well, unless Vanessa Mae is interested. For me, ST is on the premises, usually just an interruption in the drinking, so 5k is just not an option.

Dilligaf 12-24-2006 05:47 AM

I never go out with that much money in my pocket so the question is irrelevant!

Sa-teef 12-24-2006 10:02 AM

"to each ther own, but Eden Club is a 5000b short time."

Or more correctly two 2,500 b ST's.
Think you are being a little rough on the Eden ladies. The last time I repeated there, which admittedly was over three years ago, was with a pair of early 20's ladies. One had had a kid and the other hadn't.
And I think you are nearly there already if you count all expenses of an ago-go tag team in Pattaya. (2) 600 baht barfines + (2) dancers @ 1,000 ST + a ST hotel on Walking St @ 400-800 baht + 2-4 drinks @120 baht for you and the ladies. Between 3840-4480 total it seems.

The premium you are paying is for:

-The toys are already there and they certainly know how to use them!
-Time saved in the hunt,and
-The guarantee. If you're not happy, it's on them.

The expat or the traveler with money to burn but limited time has the certainty of going in for a naughty 90 minutes with two ladies who work well together and are well motivated. He can be back to the hotel/condo in two hours and the wife is none the wiser.

Yes, you can get the job done down on Soi Six for 1400-1800 probably but that would take shopping time and money for drinks also. And a steamer trunk full of toys that might not be convenient to carry about as well!:kid:

Not saying it is good value for the money and I doubt I would indulge but I'm betting they will be busy!

~Steve

butterflyblonde 12-24-2006 07:56 PM

You summed it up well there Sateef.

It's somewhere I would certainly recommend every 1st timer try, or even an old timer who has not ticked that box.

I will never forget that first visit I paid the Eden on Soi 7/1 on my maiden voyage. They definitely gave me an experience which was different to everything else I've tried in los.

I was initially perplexed when they stuck a pillow underneath my ass to raise me up but will never forget the experience of being blown and rimmed simultaneously. 2 heads are better than 1.

I actually had trouble walking back to the Rembrandt hotel afterward due to my legs almost seizing up, don't know whether it was because I hadn't done the deed in a long time or just because these girls gave me one hell of a workout. It was fun though.

It's a little pricey, so not something to be done often, worth 1 go at least.