Pattaya-Revealed.com

Pattaya-Revealed.com (http://www.pattaya-revealed.com/index.php)
-   Pattaya Newbies Section (http://www.pattaya-revealed.com/forumdisplay.php?f=3)
-   -   Thailand don'ts (http://www.pattaya-revealed.com/showthread.php?t=12683)

bouncer 03-31-2010 09:54 PM

Dont under any circumstances go on the piss whith foz on his first day in town,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, thats to hazardius.......... :upyours:

foz 03-31-2010 10:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bouncer (Post 177068)
Dont under any circumstances go on the piss whith foz on his first day in town,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, thats to hazardius.......... :upyours:

dunno what you mean,iam the shy one

soi 2 03-31-2010 10:16 PM

Don't go down the beach at night on your own.

Quote:

Originally Posted by roamer (Post 177022)
Do keep your hotel/guest house business card with you, some fellow in a bar had forgotten the location of where he was staying,
card would of been useful in that instance.

Solid advice. Happened to me once in Amsterdam. Someone else at work had booked the whole holdiay - flights and hotel. I just turned up. Started drinking in Glasgow Airport at 7 in the morning. Two drinks in Schipoll before we got a taxi. Room wasn't ready at the hotel so we dumped our bags and got hammered and went for a walk about. Ended up lost in Amsterdam, every street seemed to look the same. Not a clue where the hotel was or what street it was on. :clueless: Could only remember its name, so had to get a taxi back there. :thumbup1:

daveo679 08-18-2010 11:51 PM

Dont disrespect Thai people,
Dont get too drunk
Dont do road rage,
dont go bareback........

foz 08-19-2010 12:00 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by daveo679 (Post 186941)
Dont get too drunk
Dont do road rage,
dont go bareback........

Dont do any of them what do i win?

monkeyspanker 08-19-2010 12:40 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by daveo679 (Post 186941)
Dont get too drunk
Dont do road rage,
dont go bareback........

Quote:

Originally Posted by foz (Post 186943)
Dont do any of them what do i win?

Read it again Foz it says DONT......

:hiding:

tommiecoughlin 08-19-2010 01:04 AM

don't forget to have a good time.

daveo679 02-10-2011 12:50 AM

I hear on occasion guy have been drugged with the date rape thing that puts them to sleep and the pattern is its guys who have had gold jewelry on and flashing the cash, you dont need to be flash here.
Be secretive with your girls, use your safe, dont leave stuff laying around in your room, cash/phone/jewellery etc the best advice I had was dont give them the opportunity to screw you because they will, common sense prevails,

daveo679 02-10-2011 12:52 AM

Also always have a few 10 bahts on you and never ask a baht bus driver how much as he will tell you more, its just 10 baht however the distance unless you ask him to take you somewhere off his route, then you have to negotiate a price.