Pattaya-Revealed.com

Pattaya-Revealed.com (http://www.pattaya-revealed.com/index.php)
-   Off-topic (http://www.pattaya-revealed.com/forumdisplay.php?f=26)
-   -   Prince Philip,funny bastard. (http://www.pattaya-revealed.com/showthread.php?t=12284)

elway69 01-03-2010 08:44 AM

Prince Philip,funny bastard.

Found this online and it has convinced me that Prince Philip is a founder member of sickipedia, it's a list of many of his political correct one-liners:

# Still throwing spears? (Question put to an Australian Aborigine during a visit in March 2002)
# "If a cricketer, for instance, suddenly decided to go into a school and batter a lot of people to death with a cricket bat, which he could do very easily, I mean, are you going to ban cricket bats?" (in 1996, amid calls to ban firearms after the Dunblane shooting)
# "How do you keep the natives off the booze long enough to get them through the test?" (Speaking to a driving instructor in Oban, Scotland)
# "It looks as if it was put in by an Indian." (in 1999, referring to an old-fashioned fuse box in a factory near Edinburgh)
# "You are a woman, aren't you?" (in 1984, in Kenya, to a native woman who had presented him with a small gift)
# "You can't have been here that long - you haven't got a pot belly." (in 1993, to a Briton in Budapest, Hungary)
# "Aren't most of you descended from pirates?" (in 1994, to an islander in the Cayman Islands)
# "You managed not to get eaten, then?" (in 1998, to a student who had been trekking in Papua New Guinea)
# "If it has got four legs and it is not a chair, if it has got two wings and it flies but is not an aeroplane, and if it swims and it is not a submarine, the Cantonese will eat it." (at a 1986 World Wildlife Fund meeting)
# “Brazilians live there” (On key problems facing Brazil)
# "Do you know they have eating dogs for the anorexic now?" (Sharing a joke with a blind, wheelchair-bound girl with a guide-dog)
# "In the event that I am reincarnated, I would like to return as a deadly virus, in order to contribute something to solve overpopulation."

# 'Ever been on a plane before? It was just like that.' (To the leader of paraguay when asked how his flight was)

# 'Deaf? I'm not suprised with that bloody racket!' (To a class of deaf children sat next to a brass band)

# 'Do you have a licence for that?' (To a man in a motorized wheelchair)

# 'Bloody silly fool!' (To a Cambridge University car park attendant who failed to recognize him)

# 'If you stay here much longer you'll all be slitty-eyed.' (To British students in China during Royal visit there in 1986.)

The man should get a medal or something.

old crust 01-03-2010 08:49 AM

I like the Queen, and have respect for her, but I'm afraid she did'nt walk the full length of the counter when making her husband selection.

The Gunslinger 01-04-2010 07:13 AM

I like Phil the Greek, always good for a laugh!

Delaware 01-05-2010 08:35 AM

I like to think of the public relations guy that is assigned to him in the royal PR/spin doctor office. The dude must be at his wits end, no hair and have a drink problem. Moving from one international goof to the next.

agudbuk 01-05-2010 09:43 PM

May be politically incorrect but every word has the ring of truth.

bigphill67 02-22-2010 07:06 PM

[quote=elway69;171356]Found this online and it has convinced me that Prince Philip is a founder member of sickipedia, it's a list of many of his political correct one-liners:

can't wait till i,m old enough to get away with some of these great lines but there's some truth in them all :lol: