Pattaya-Revealed.com

Pattaya-Revealed.com (http://www.pattaya-revealed.com/index.php)
-   Board Technical Forum (http://www.pattaya-revealed.com/forumdisplay.php?f=24)
-   -   Photoshop anybody ? (http://www.pattaya-revealed.com/showthread.php?t=9490)

penetrator 11-12-2008 02:31 PM

Photoshop anybody ?

I got a copy I been using for about 8 years now but the cd it's on seems to be buggered. Anyone got a copy ?

Thebomb 11-12-2008 05:43 PM

nope!

bouncer 11-12-2008 06:18 PM

No but cant you downloadit from pirate bay ????

penetrator 11-13-2008 01:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bouncer (Post 126373)
No but cant you downloadit from pirate bay ????

Do I have to get permission from Captain Blackballs first ?

tom 11-13-2008 02:11 PM

penetrator,

Windows or Mac?

I have both but would obviously like to hold on to them. However, I will be in Panthip next week and will pick up a decent copy if you want. (Lots of the "bundled", so-called bargains at Panthip are shit and not worth the hassle).

You should be aware that if you are going to do large, multi-layered, collage type stuff then CS2 needs a lot of RAM available.

penetrator 11-13-2008 02:30 PM

Windows Tom. The version I got now is photoshop 6, dont know anything about cs2. Is there anywhere in Pattaya you know that'll sell copies ? I guess tukcom would be the obvious place to look. If not then maybe I could arrange something about picking up a copy from you in Pattaya next time your there.

tom 11-13-2008 04:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by penetrator (Post 126508)
Windows Tom. The version I got now is photoshop 6, dont know anything about cs2. Is there anywhere in Pattaya you know that'll sell copies ? I guess tukcom would be the obvious place to look. If not then maybe I could arrange something about picking up a copy from you in Pattaya next time your there.

penetrator,

The main difference between PS6/7, CS and CS2 is in the graphics. CS2 is designed for 32 bit graphics and many of the plug-ins available such as Mask Pro and Photo Tools will only support 32 bit applications so your graphics card will have to support 32 bit. There are a couple of other handy things like font previews in the font drop-down menu and the such like.

The guy to ask in Pattaya for a decent source of good quality copies is Pattaya Pete. I used to use a little place in the back alleys of the plaza hidden behind the shops at the junction of South Pattaya Rd and Second Rd but I'm not at all sure if it is still there, or not.

Let me know how you get on and if necessary I'll pick up a copy next week and get it down to you in Pattaya.

penetrator 11-16-2008 12:53 PM

If you wouldn't mind getting us a copy Tom and I'll meet up with you if your gonna be in town in the not too distant future.

Cheers.

yusamile 11-16-2008 01:14 PM

Why dont you just d'load a copy off of a torrent site ?

penetrator 11-17-2008 12:51 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by yusamile (Post 126876)
Why dont you just d'load a copy off of a torrent site ?

Sounds like hard graft and I'm a lazy cunt.