Pattaya-Revealed.com

Pattaya-Revealed.com (http://www.pattaya-revealed.com/index.php)
-   Pattaya Newbies Section (http://www.pattaya-revealed.com/forumdisplay.php?f=3)
-   -   Hi All, a newbie from the UK. (http://www.pattaya-revealed.com/showthread.php?t=5517)

FlashMatrix 12-22-2007 07:19 PM

Hi All, a newbie from the UK.

Hello , I ended up here from watching a vid on youtube,

I was searching for a forum like this for a long time ! I'm glad I've joined as it seems like this forum has many
experienced members who has all the knowledge about thailand and pattaya where I eventulay will visit !

Its quite exiting for me because I always wondered what it would be like to visit Thailand as one of my previous relationship was with a Thai girl who I lived with in the uK, but never had the chance to visit thailand before the relationship has ended.

I was actualy planing on visiting BKK, but after reading a few posts here it seems that Pattaya might just be the perfect place to visit and I am hoping that it would be an experience of a life time ! ...

Elvis 12-22-2007 07:22 PM

welcome flasmatrix make your trip sooner rather than later you wont regret it :buttsex:

mack 12-22-2007 07:31 PM

Hello Flash welcome and good to have you here :cheers:

old crust 12-22-2007 07:46 PM

Welcome Flash. Which vid' on youtube were you watching?

FlashMatrix 12-22-2007 07:47 PM

Thank you all for the warm welcome.

FlashMatrix 12-22-2007 07:48 PM

I think iwas called "A walk in Soi 6" or somethink like that, there are many similar videos which shows the streets in Pattaya.

foz 12-22-2007 07:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Winston_Churchill (Post 76825)
Don't do it flash you will regret it dancing
the only thing you will regret is not going sooner dancing

iam new too forum,aswell foz from carlisle been pattaya a few times you will love it ,its a massive 24/7 blackpool

FlashMatrix 12-22-2007 08:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by foz (Post 76826)
iam new too forum,aswell foz from carlisle been pattaya a few times you will love it ,its a massive 24/7 blackpool

I am realy hoping to visit Pattaya as soon as possible,
I gotta hurry up and book my hoholiday with work ! :)

in the meantime Im hoping to find some answers to get to know Pattaya, like how much money I should have when Im there, cost of the Hotel, bars, girls etc, I have a lot to learn from this forum yet :)

old crust 12-22-2007 09:05 PM

Have a good look around the forum, most of the information you need is here. Anything else, just ask.

Bilbobaggins 12-23-2007 03:09 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by FlashMatrix (Post 76817)
Hello , I ended up here from watching a vid on youtube,

Its quite exiting for me because I always wondered what it would be like to visit Thailand as one of my previous relationship was with a Thai girl who I lived with in the uK, but never had the chance to visit thailand before the relationship has ended.

Hi Flash and welcome to the board, is your ex still in the UK? You got any pictures of her? And a phone number always good :thumbsup: