Pattaya-Revealed.com

Pattaya-Revealed.com (http://www.pattaya-revealed.com/index.php)
-   Off-topic (http://www.pattaya-revealed.com/forumdisplay.php?f=26)
-   -   Online sports betting (http://www.pattaya-revealed.com/showthread.php?t=11671)

soi 2 09-17-2009 11:37 PM

Online sports betting

I'm going to set up an account for online sports betting. Just wondering if anyone had any recommendations ? Betfair ? Ladbrokes ? Are they all pretty much the same, any sites worth choosing over others ? I don't know anything about these sites so any advice appreciated. :cheers:

jonny 09-18-2009 09:06 AM

betfair mate!

No point in choosing any of the bookies as their overound is massive. You will get better value on betfair by a long way and also there are a lot of strategies you can use to make money whatever the result. I know......its what i do fulltime!

soi 2 09-18-2009 11:00 AM

OK thanks jonny. I'll set one up with them.

jonny 09-18-2009 12:15 PM

also have a look around there are loads of sign up codes for getting free 10 pounds when you sign up. I'd give you mine but haven't a clue what it is!

jonny 09-18-2009 12:16 PM

what sort of sports betting do you do?

soi 2 09-18-2009 12:56 PM

Thanks for mentioning the free 10 pound bet. I'll have a look for codes. I'm not really into gambling seriously just looking to have a bit of fun rather than trying to create a second income. Just trying to make the football a bit more exciting this year.

Some serious gamblers at the gym I work in. One guy pays for all his family holidays with his winnings. Football and rugby league are his main interests. I'll get a few tips from him and see how I get on.

Good luck, must be an exciting way to make a living.

bazzap 09-18-2009 02:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by soi 2 (Post 160754)

Good luck, must be an exciting way to make a living.

As long as you don't mind having no fingernails. Not for the faint hearted (like me).

:rugby:

foz 09-18-2009 02:57 PM

i trade with sporting index,trade on american football mainly,also appose favourites on betfair,i.e allways lay teams like man u as nearly allways odds on.pick a stake i.e £20 ,lay them for that amout if they win next time lay them for stake allready lost plus £20,i carry on till eventually they dont win.

old crust 09-18-2009 04:28 PM

I cannot understand why anyone would have an account with anyone other than Betfair.

gonzo 09-18-2009 04:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jonny (Post 160739)
betfair mate!

No point in choosing any of the bookies as their overound is massive. You will get better value on betfair by a long way and also there are a lot of strategies you can use to make money whatever the result. I know......its what i do fulltime!

Nice one mate, I knew you were considering it a while back but didn't realise you'd made the jump to pro gambler. How's it working out?