Pattaya-Revealed.com

Pattaya-Revealed.com (http://www.pattaya-revealed.com/index.php)
-   Off-topic (http://www.pattaya-revealed.com/forumdisplay.php?f=26)
-   -   80 millon for Ronaldo-good fuck off!! (http://www.pattaya-revealed.com/showthread.php?t=11038)

monkeyspanker 06-11-2009 11:33 AM

80 millon for Ronaldo-good fuck off!!

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport2/hi/foot...td/8094720.stm

guess he can rent his ass out easier in madrid than in manchester

tommiecoughlin 06-11-2009 02:17 PM

Thanks 4 the link ms:thumbsup:

If a player constantly says he wants out...then it's best to dump him...and dumping him for a boat load of cash is the way to do it.

ManU looking at Valencia?:detective:...I had Valencia on my fantasy team for a number of games and didn't think he was anything special...possibly because he was on Wigan:sherlock:...but, he was pretty inconsistent.

Looks like this will open the door to a Premier League championship for another team next year. Liverpool and Chelsea.....favourites?.

BigBadSi 06-11-2009 02:25 PM

liverpool are in a whole lot of shit with money tommie so i dont think they will be putting their hands in their pockets this summer,Chelsea faves for me next season,Valencia in place of ronaldo is like exchanging a ferrari for a datsun

charlescornwall 06-11-2009 03:50 PM

Is there any truth in the rumour I heard that Ronaldo is training for the 2012 Olympics with the Portuguese diving team?

From what Wills and Harry tell me, he must have a very good chance of winning a medal.

Charles

Bilbobaggins 06-11-2009 04:29 PM

I have a feeling this might fuck City's plans up re: signing Tevez.
Now the red shite will have the cash to complete the deal.
Having said that, the money will NOT be paid all up front apparently, rather spread throughout the duration of his contract.
Chelsea favourites next year for me, followed by yoonighted, Liverpool and City...........................

I mean Arsenal!
City won't be there for at least another 3/4 years, if ever!!

tommiecoughlin 06-11-2009 05:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bilbobaggins (Post 149276)

I mean Arsenal!
City won't be there for at least another 3/4 years, if ever!!

JMHO...Arsenal will be a 3rd or 4th place Club until they solve the Fabregas injury problem....seems he is the most fragile player in the PL...a bad cold will knock him out of action for a couple of weeks.

I don't see Arsenal competing with Liverpool or Chelsea.:unionflag:

ferocious 06-11-2009 05:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BigBadSi (Post 149264)
liverpool are in a whole lot of shit with money tommie so i dont think they will be putting their hands in their pockets this summer

you've been reading the papers too much , liverpool FC made profit over the last year it was the parent/holding company which made a loss , any business which makes a profit in these financial times will have any amount of buyers wanting to move in it if the sceptics decide to sell up . no way benitez would've signed a 5 year deal if the club was in a whole lot of shit

tommiecoughlin 06-11-2009 05:41 PM

ps....JMHO...again...ManU has to solve the Rooney inconsistency problem b/4 they will win the PL.....he'll score 2 or 3 goals in a match and then go silent for a month...they need more scoring now from him to win it....

and he must stay healthy...somfin which doesn't seem probable

Is he still a starter for team England?:sherlock:

Bilbobaggins 06-11-2009 06:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by tommiecoughlin (Post 149284)
ps....JMHO...again...ManU has to solve the Rooney inconsistency problem b/4 they will win the PL.....he'll score 2 or 3 goals in a match and then go silent for a month...they need more scoring now from him to win it....

and he must stay healthy...somfin which doesn't seem probable

Is he still a starter for team England?:sherlock:

Tommie....Rooney will be a lot better for yoonighted next year as he will be able to play in the centre every match rather than have to be out wide. He is a great player to have in any team.....except the one he is in!!
He starts every game for England when fit, scored 2 last night. 24 in total now for England I beleeb.
I think Arsenal are in real danger of slipping out of the top 4 this coming season, if Everton can add to their squad, I can see them finishing above the 'Gooners'

Bilbobaggins 06-11-2009 06:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bilbobaggins (Post 149276)
Having said that, the money will NOT be paid all up front apparently, rather spread throughout the duration of his contract.

errrrrrrr..... just heard on the goggle box that yoonighted have insisted ALL the money for the transfer be paid up front, making it a fantastic deal for them.