Pattaya-Revealed.com

Pattaya-Revealed.com (http://www.pattaya-revealed.com/index.php)
-   Off-topic (http://www.pattaya-revealed.com/forumdisplay.php?f=26)
-   -   What's the biggest rivalry in the Premier League? (http://www.pattaya-revealed.com/showthread.php?t=1278)

nosehair 03-14-2007 07:43 PM

What's the biggest rivalry in the Premier League?

Is it Man U and Chelsea? Could it be Man U and Man City? Liverpool vs. Man U?

Or would it not even involve Man U.....could it be Watford and Bolton?dancing

Does it change with each season?.....what is the biggest rivalry in the Premier League?

torrenova 03-14-2007 08:00 PM

Newcastle v Sunderland (when Sunderland are not busy getting relegated).
Newcastle v Boro

Obvious candidates are Arsenal v Tottenham, Man U v Man C, Liverpool v Everton

I think there would have been more but some teams are relegated and thus, rivalries diminish for some pairs.

ROLAND 03-14-2007 08:01 PM

I'd still say Man Utd v Liverpool or maybe Arsenal v Man Utd , not Chelsea v anyone as once Roman has weighed in his missus's divorce settlement he will be skint .

butterflyblonde 03-14-2007 08:35 PM

Man U - Liverpool.
Arsenal - Tottenham.
Man U - Man City
Portsmouth - Southampton
Man U - Arsenal
Villa - Birmingham (when the Blues were premier league)
Man U - Chelsea
Chelsea - Fulham
Newcastle - Sunderland (again when the black cats were Premier)
Man U - Newcastle
Liverpool - Everton (but they seem to get on)
Man U - Leeds (even though Leeds ain't Premier, nobody hates Man U quite like a Leeds fan hates Man U)

penetrator 03-14-2007 09:11 PM

Back when Chelsea was still just a medium sized club the West Ham - Chelsea rivalry was pretty big, would usually be plenty of violence among the fans.

West Ham - Millwall is always another good'n for thuggery but of course Millwall are not a premiership team and neither will West Ham be next season - the way things are going West ham may well be meeting Millwall in the old 3rd division after next season :Copy of angry:

jonny 03-14-2007 09:31 PM

man U Man C is a pretty big one. You are pretty much guaranteed a mass brawl somewhere in town

ferocious 03-14-2007 09:42 PM

liverpool v manu is the game with the most hatred i've witnessed .! everton & liverpool do get on so-so but i've seen it kick off a few times & i got hit with a pie once thrown from the everton end:bigfinger , the only other game i've been to that matches liverpool v manu is leeds v manu , battling everywhere & very entertaining for a nuetral fan

Thebomb 03-14-2007 09:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ferocious (Post 19303)
liverpool v manu is the game with the most hatred i've witnessed .! everton & liverpool do get on so-so but i've seen it kick off a few times & i got hit with a pie once thrown from the everton end:bigfinger , the only other game i've been to that matches liverpool v manu is leeds v manu , battling everywhere & very entertaining for a nuetral fan

fuckin hell!! throwin pies!!! fuckin physcos!!

ferocious 03-14-2007 09:51 PM

what a mess it made

Thebomb 03-14-2007 09:53 PM

wasnt one of those heat seeking meat and potatoes was it??? surface to air cornish pasty???