Pattaya-Revealed.com

Pattaya-Revealed.com (http://www.pattaya-revealed.com/index.php)
-   Pattaya Newbies Section (http://www.pattaya-revealed.com/forumdisplay.php?f=3)
-   -   May 2008 (http://www.pattaya-revealed.com/showthread.php?t=4582)

pittbull 10-26-2007 05:46 PM

May 2008

I'm planning on a May 2008 visit. How's Pattaya around this time of the year?

pittbull

butterflyblonde 10-26-2007 06:19 PM

A good time to visit IMO. The US Navy (Cobra Gold exercise) will usually be in town but that never effects anything much.

It's better than visiting in April (again JMO) because of the Songkran festival half way through the month. I'd sooner put up with seeing a few navy lads barfining the birds over getting splashed with water daily given the choice.

ferocious 10-26-2007 06:25 PM

songkran is great BB , just like visiting wet & wild with the added bonus of sex on tap

butterflyblonde 10-26-2007 06:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ferocious (Post 63566)
songkran is great BB , just like visiting wet & wild with the added bonus of sex on tap

It's great up in the boonies maybe because they play it 'how it should be played.'

Pattaya from what I hear can get a little silly and sometimes you get nobheads chucking more than just water around.

I only did Songkran once, that was in phuket. The trouble is you can get ill from all that freezing cold water, people were chucking ice cubes (fucking dangerous) about and having talcum powder rubbed in your eyes aint fun. Then there's the cunts who think it's funny to get you wet while eating at a roadside restaurant :notsmiling:

It's a laugh for 1 day but after that I want it to stop. Fucking hate it. :angry2:

:welcome: to the board b.t.w Pitbull.

old crust 10-26-2007 07:22 PM

Any time of the year is a good time in Pattaya.

Fork Handles 10-26-2007 08:33 PM

Gee, I'm really sorry Pitbull.

I guess none of these guys have been around long enough to realise....:redcard:

Every year ending in '8' is when the Thais have their ten-year census.:kneel:

8 being the most auspicious number in Thailand....it is believed to represent a womans breasts when she is lying on her side:MyEmoticons-com__po

And always in May...the Thai word for May, Poongsong, actually means "count":twirl:

The event takes a week ( cos Thais don't count so good) and all the girls will have to go home to their villages.

If you're there at the right time, you can actually sit at a street cafe with a beer Lao in your hand and watch bus after bus of gorgeous young things roll slowly out of sight, :uturn: the girls waving misty-eyed as their bemused patrons look on:angryold:

Sort of like Victoria Station before D Day, but in reverse:scratch:

After they've gone, and the streets and bars are deserted, the guys slowly emerge, :exit: like the survivors of a nuclear holocaust, slow recognition on their faces as they see old friends. They gather in a quiet bar, watch football and drink their beers slowly, and moan that the girls don't really understand them.:couchpotato:

Have a great trip.:robot:

yusamile 10-26-2007 09:58 PM

Very funny Forkboy.:clapping: You know i almost beleebed you for a second,.........................................yo u were joking right ???:dunno:

Fork Handles 10-26-2007 10:12 PM

Of course...it really happens in December...in Pooket.:fuckoff:

yusamile 10-26-2007 10:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Fork Handles (Post 63687)
Of course...it really happens in December...in Pooket.:fuckoff:

Pheeew, thats lucky, coz im gonna be in :patters: then.:rockon:

Fork Handles 10-26-2007 10:32 PM

Fucka.:bigfinger