Pattaya-Revealed.com

Pattaya-Revealed.com (http://www.pattaya-revealed.com/index.php)
-   Off-topic (http://www.pattaya-revealed.com/forumdisplay.php?f=26)
-   -   Man Utd (http://www.pattaya-revealed.com/showthread.php?t=12561)

elway69 03-04-2010 06:27 PM

Man Utd

Are they the most hated team in the universe.:angryold:

I went uptown Dubai last Sunday to watch the Carling cup final.
I went to the Panorama Hotel(Jockey bar).

The bar was full and all wanted to see the final,I sat meself down on a barstool and waited for the game.
Now nobody was wearing colours but I expected a few Man U fans would be there.To my surprise when Aston Villa scored their penalty almost the whole bar cheered,only me and the bouncer didn't.
The majority of the punters were Indian or Arab.

CAMON YE REDS.

old crust 03-04-2010 06:46 PM

I don't fully understand all this hatred stuff outside of it being your local rival. As a Leicester fan I can say that City fans have different teams they hate depending on which part of Leics you come from. For me the main game is Coventry, for others it may be Derby, Forest, Peterborough or even Northampton.

The thing that really puzzles me is summed up by a bloke from my town. For reasons best known to himself he follows Everton, yet he spends most of his time slagging off Liverpool FC ....... why? He has no family or geographical links to Merseyside.

All this hating teams from miles away is as bad as not supporting your local team. Hate only your neighbour is my advice, especially if its Cov.

thailearner 03-04-2010 07:14 PM

I cannot stand the Twat ferguson thinks he is god when he is not. Also alot of decisions go there way.

I am from Southern Leicestershire so do hate the Posh even more so as I live near Peterborough (Fry is a cunt). Do hate the Forest and Derby as well.

bigphill67 03-04-2010 07:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by old crust (Post 175364)
All this hating teams from miles away is as bad as not supporting your local team. Hate only your neighbour is my advice, especially if its Cov.

i live in and support carlisle utd we have no neighbours so just kinda dislike anyone from 60 to 160 miles away and of course the next team were playing :lol2:

ROLAND 03-04-2010 07:41 PM

I like Man U, Fergie and Rooney always good to watch and much prefer them to Chelsea.
Of course Palace used to be our rivals but they are skint and fucked so as Mullers once said they're not worth 2 bob and funny enough they're not anymore.

old crust 03-04-2010 07:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bigphill67 (Post 175371)
i live in and support carlisle utd we have no neighbours so just kinda dislike anyone from 60 to 160 miles away and of course the next team were playing :lol2:

What about Workington? I know a lad from there and he hates Carlisle, something to do with voting against them when they lost their league status.

Bilbobaggins 03-04-2010 09:17 PM

I couldn't possibly comment, after all, 'Who the f**k are man united?????'

ROLAND 03-04-2010 09:27 PM

I got one of them green and yellow scarves now, anti Yank protests are right up my street.
I look like a cooler version of Mancini wearing it dancing

foz 03-04-2010 09:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by old crust (Post 175373)
What about Workington? I know a lad from there and he hates Carlisle, something to do with voting against them when they lost their league status.

Workington is like going back to the dark ages.Its a pure dump,only thing its got going for it is the road out.Plus even the pakis wont live there.They detest anything from outsidegoing in a pub there is like the film american warewolf.

soi 2 03-04-2010 10:07 PM

I remember watching the Champions League final in Amazing Paradise, soi 7 with some mates last year. Most English people in the bar seemed to be cheering on Barcelona. Big Man U fan the other side of me went balistic at the end of the game, pointing at folk in the bar and shouting - wankers. He was for kicking off. I check binned and got out of there. One of the few times (outside the JP Bar) I've felt a really bad atmosphere. I wanted Man U to win, they are British after all.