Pattaya-Revealed.com

Pattaya-Revealed.com (http://www.pattaya-revealed.com/index.php)
-   Off-topic (http://www.pattaya-revealed.com/forumdisplay.php?f=26)
-   -   Am I stupid or something ? (http://www.pattaya-revealed.com/showthread.php?t=14866)

ROLAND 08-04-2011 07:13 PM

Am I stupid or something ?

Just been doing my pre season bets and had a little EW fiver on Carlisle to win L1 at 33/1 and on the handicap with a 24 points start.

Out of all the teams I saw last season since Xmas they were one of the best so to me is worth a little dabble.

Or am I losing the plot ?

I'll do some more bets tomorrow then I'll be sorted for the season

ferocious 08-04-2011 07:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ROLAND (Post 209285)
Just been doing my pre season bets and had a little EW fiver on Carlisle to win L1 at 33/1 and on the handicap with a 24 points start.

Out of all the teams I saw last season since Xmas they were one of the best so to me is worth a little dabble.

Or am I losing the plot ?

I'll do some more bets tomorrow then I'll be sorted for the season

meant to have played well in pre-season

who you took in PL R ?

ROLAND 08-04-2011 07:35 PM

I never bother much, a little dabble on Van Persie for Golden Boot and Everton on handicap

bigphill67 08-04-2011 08:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ROLAND (Post 209287)
I never bother much, a little dabble on Van Persie for Golden Boot and Everton on handicap

i was looking at everton with a 24pt handicap start think i might have a dabble myself and have been stung with carlisle to mant times but got a decent striker from jockland now, seems to be a good a buy for us so who knows

soi 2 08-04-2011 10:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ROLAND (Post 209287)

Van Persie is good on his day but seems to have a lot of time out with injuries over a season.

techno kev 08-05-2011 02:47 AM

i think carlisle have a stronger squad this season so hopefully we can cope a bit better than last season when we were a bit thin on the ground for decent replacements when injuries and suspensions took their toll.........don't think we will go up in the automatic promotion places but the play offs are a realistic target this time around.............here's hoping anyway !!!

Fork Handles 08-05-2011 07:12 AM

Where do we vote?:coderpunch:

And exactly what would the 'something' option entail?:dogrun:

Jake 08-05-2011 08:58 PM

I've taken Brentford for L1 as an each way bet. I don't bother with the handicap bets

ROLAND 08-06-2011 06:32 PM

Stupid. stupid, fucking stupid

techno kev 08-06-2011 09:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ROLAND (Post 209351)
Stupid. stupid, fucking stupid

i'm the one who's sounding stupid after talking doom united up as play off contenders after that shower of shite !...........did u enjoy the game at ur new stadium rolly i seen a bit of footage on it in the previews of todays games on the bbc ?...........oh and a big welcome back to afc wimbledon(the real dons !),they lost 3-2 at home 2 bristol rovers i think ?