Pattaya-Revealed.com

Pattaya-Revealed.com (http://www.pattaya-revealed.com/index.php)
-   Off-topic (http://www.pattaya-revealed.com/forumdisplay.php?f=26)
-   -   Tomorrows BIG fight (http://www.pattaya-revealed.com/showthread.php?t=8844)

ROLAND 09-05-2008 04:20 PM

Tomorrows BIG fight

MEN Arena, Manchester, England
Promoted by Sports Network (Frank Warren)
Amir Khan vs. Breidis Prescott Lightweight
WBO Intercontinental Title
Alex Arthur vs. Nicky Cook Super-Featherweight
WBO Title
Paul Smith vs. Danny Thornton Middleweight
Matthew Macklin vs. Francis Cheka Middleweight
Audley Harrison vs. George Arias Heavyweight

£14.95 on SKY PPV, a bit of a con job as not really a mouthwatering card but I might be tempted to shell out for it in the hope of seeing AK KO'D.

ferocious 09-05-2008 05:05 PM

not sure how good prescotts opponents have been but he can obviously punch by his KO record , i'll be watching free on czech TV if the weather gets a bit better as it's jamming up at the moment with the torrential rain... fancy cook Arthur being a decent fight

Bilbobaggins 09-05-2008 06:13 PM

yep Reg, arthur-cook fight the only one that interests me, certainly wouldn't pay £15 for that line up......

old crust 09-05-2008 06:14 PM

Prescott looks a fit lad, I reckon this could be Khan's first real test.

Figjam 09-05-2008 11:58 PM

When I saw this thread Rolly I thought Arfa and Bert were going to have a stoush over Winnie :69:

Slacker 09-06-2008 03:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ROLAND (Post 117597)
£14.95 on SKY PPV, a bit of a con job as not really a mouthwatering card but I might be tempted to shell out for it in the hope of seeing AK KO'D.

Now that really is a tempting prospect. I'm not usually a fan of the lighter weights - any chance he's got a boxer in against him...instead of a hairdresser ?

Thebomb 09-06-2008 03:50 PM

i remember warren bringin a guy over for hatton with a similar record......everyone was rubbin their chins wonderin what to expect,but he was unknown to british boxin fans.....an hatton fuckin smashed him up.......so on paper it looks interesting.....but warren is a great matchmaker(or the guy who makes the fights for him) and i cant see him posing a threat really.........if amir keeps his hands up he'll win...........i fancy cook to outpoint the slower one dimensional arthur.............classy when he's on his game is cook.....but its a move up in weight for him........harrison will win too against another bum........only to be smashed up again when he steps up a class......

ROLAND 09-06-2008 08:06 PM

Well I've shelled out the £14.95 and it's Big Audrey up first dancing

ferocious 09-06-2008 08:10 PM

i've got it on in czech or romanian i think it is or maybe hungarian , this will be :shit: harrison usually is dire

ferocious 09-06-2008 08:13 PM

harrison should be david haye's first heavyweight opponent :boxing: