Pattaya-Revealed.com

Pattaya-Revealed.com (http://www.pattaya-revealed.com/index.php)
-   Pattaya Newbies Section (http://www.pattaya-revealed.com/forumdisplay.php?f=3)
-   -   Thailand Travel Tipz for newbiez....add yer own.... (http://www.pattaya-revealed.com/showthread.php?t=9931)

ROLAND 12-30-2008 11:01 PM

the Best Advice Is Not To Read Any Stupid Fucking Advice To Newbie Threads

tommiecoughlin 12-30-2008 11:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ROLAND (Post 132811)

..........................:kickcan:............... ..........

yusamile 12-31-2008 12:17 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ROLAND (Post 132811)

Heed thine own advice.:scratch:

To my friend who i took for the first time and is now an LoS addict.

I am your friend and pal: you shall not get there and bang the best shielas before me!

II.
You shall not take the name of the King in vain!

III.
Remember to keep holy, socks, at home, coz you look like a Dundahead wearin em with yo sandals down Walking St !

IV.
Honor your father and your mother, tell em you goin to New Zealand!

V.
You shall not kill , to much time in Secrets or the prices, they may kill you!

VI.
You shall not commit adultery and then post that shit on the net for all to see !

VII.
You shall not steal ,for the Monkey house aint no wildlife park ( well theres plenty of animals there, but you will be dinner )!

VIII.
You shall not bear false witness against your neighbor, Coz in Patters a tazer is 200 baht and can fry yo ass !

IX.
You shall not covet your neighbor's wife ,..actually covet all you like, but if the guy in the next room catches you thinkin out loud, or jackin orf and callin out his wifes name.. remember No V111 !

X.
You shall not covet your neighbor's goods, again coveting is technically OK, but if you convert the covet into a covert acquisition of said goods, you wanna think about that tazer on yo ass, or some ape residing full time up yo ass in the Monkey house. :anvil:

tommiecoughlin 12-31-2008 10:33 PM

Excellent advice for all newbiez yusa:thumbsup:

....also....it is never too early to get in shape for Pattaya....as I am anticipating a possible trip in the next few months....tonight... I will start my physical training in earnest...

this evening....I will attempt to drink a 12 pack of Heineken in an hour and 1/2.... without getting sick.....

wish me luck:thumbsup:

BigBadSi 12-31-2008 10:43 PM

dont take a shit in the sea and then wipe your arse on the sand,the salt combination gives you massive nappy rash and chaffing the following day

gonzo 12-31-2008 10:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by tommiecoughlin (Post 133016)
....also....it is never too early to get in shape for Pattaya....as I am anticipating a possible trip in the next few months....tonight... I will start my physical training in earnest...

this evening....I will attempt to drink a 12 pack of Heineken in an hour and 1/2.... without getting sick.....

wish me luck:thumbsup:

Started my training tonight too......had a quick wank whilst watching one of the giks fucking herself with a bottle of fanta red on a webcam :thumbup:

Her sponsor buying her a laptop could well be my fave xmas present this year :laughing:

BigBadSi 12-31-2008 10:46 PM

dont hire a motorbike and think you can drive like a twat just cos thais do

tommiecoughlin 12-31-2008 10:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by gonzo (Post 133021)
Started my training tonight too......had a quick wank whilst watching one of the giks fucking herself with a bottle of fanta red on a webcam :thumbup:

Her sponsor buying her a laptop could well be my fave xmas present this year :laughing:

that too.... is excellent advice for newbies gonzo:tiphat:

waz it a duel webcam m8tee?:dicktecttive:

tommiecoughlin 12-31-2008 10:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BigBadSi (Post 133022)
dont hire a motorbike and think you can drive like a twat just cos thais do

this excellent advice from a seasoned veteran could actually save a newbie life....:cheers: Si:thumbsup:

gonzo 12-31-2008 10:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by tommiecoughlin (Post 133023)
waz it a duel webcam m8tee?:dicktecttive:

Nah mate, didn't want her to finish too soon :pimp: