Pattaya-Revealed.com

Pattaya-Revealed.com (http://www.pattaya-revealed.com/index.php)
-   Thailand Forum (http://www.pattaya-revealed.com/forumdisplay.php?f=27)
-   -   hotel required in BKK (http://www.pattaya-revealed.com/showthread.php?t=5672)

bunthom 01-06-2008 04:56 PM

have you taken a look at the Chateau de Bangkok? Some of the best rates are on Latestays.com if you are booking for the next two weeks. Very nice place and the rooms will be a big step up from the RG but the layout would be the same if you took one of the JR Suites. Can be had for around 2300 at a last minute, but you may have to go to 3000 depending on what they have available

bunthom 01-06-2008 04:57 PM

One more thing, if you are looking for a really nice place the Grand Millenium just opened and they have a special deal for 4100 with breakfast. Brand new, right at the BTS as well as the Subway at Asoke. Not stayed there, but looks really fine

BigBadSi 01-07-2008 10:28 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ROLAND (Post 78591)
You have plenty of choice in that range but avoid flea pits like the Nana and Dynasty on Soi 4.

i thought the nana was great dancing

simie 01-07-2008 12:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bunthom (Post 79425)
One more thing, if you are looking for a really nice place the Grand Millenium just opened and they have a special deal for 4100 with breakfast. Brand new, right at the BTS as well as the Subway at Asoke. Not stayed there, but looks really fine

I hav'nt stayed there either but certainly looks nice and as you say superb location for the BTS and MRT. Are they still doing that opening offer? thought it had stopped now but maybe not? If not their normal rate including tax is more or less 7k a night.
Simie.

butse 01-07-2008 02:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bunthom (Post 79425)

Thanks for the info Bunthom. Bit above our budget though. We've settled for the Grand Inn sukhumvit. Not booked yet but hopefully this week. Hope we've made the right choice.
Anyone stayed there? Appreciate some feedback
Thanks

gonzo 01-07-2008 04:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by butse (Post 79573)
We've settled for the Grand Inn sukhumvit. Not booked yet but hopefully this week. Hope we've made the right choice.
Thanks

Bill has stayed there but he's away at the moment, the lucky twat. Think he said it was alright.

butse 01-07-2008 05:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by gonzo (Post 79586)
Bill has stayed there but he's away at the moment, the lucky twat. Think he said it was alright.

Thanks gonzo. The word of you fellows is good enough for me. I think we'll settle for the Grand Inn and hope for the best.
Thanks for all the help from you fellows

gonzo 01-07-2008 05:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by butse (Post 79590)
Thanks gonzo. The word of you fellows is good enough for me. I think we'll settle for the Grand Inn and hope for the best.
Thanks for all the help from you fellows

Errr....actually when I thought about it he might have been at the Grand Business Inn on soi 11 which is a different place. Sorry.

simie 01-07-2008 09:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by butse (Post 79573)
Thanks for the info Bunthom. Bit above our budget though. We've settled for the Grand Inn sukhumvit. Not booked yet but hopefully this week. Hope we've made the right choice.
Thanks

Butse, never stayed at the Grand Inn myself, but I seem to remember a mate stayed there a few years ago and it does stick in the mind. The problem is I can't remember whether it is because it was ok or shit?! have a nasty feeling it could have been shit! If I was you and you want that sort of price/area I'd give the the MajesticSsuites a mail and try and get in there?
Simie.

butse 01-09-2008 12:43 PM

If I was you and you want that sort of price/area I'd give the the MajesticSsuites a mail and try and get in there?
Simie.

Tanks for the help simie. Trying to get a booking for the Majestic Suites at the moment. Looks good and the reviews are mainly ok.
Thanks again for your great help