Pattaya-Revealed.com

Pattaya-Revealed.com (http://www.pattaya-revealed.com/index.php)
-   Pattaya Newbies Section (http://www.pattaya-revealed.com/forumdisplay.php?f=3)
-   -   Need an update on Secrets: (http://www.pattaya-revealed.com/showthread.php?t=16470)

MaxRogers 09-24-2014 01:49 AM

Need an update on Secrets:

Friend coming to Pattaya, first visit.

As is often the case, he's hell bent on rushing down to Secrets where they have "lots of new ladies"... and Ben's famous "lets party, buy them lady drinks guys and get the girls in the mood..". Can someone please update me on the coyote nonsense(if any?) and what the current barfine is and what the lady is taught to charge the unknowing farang? I'm referring to long time "girlfriend experience". Thanks in advance. Not been myself since Larry left the outfit.

Fork Handles 09-24-2014 05:59 AM

Not sure what you mean by "barfine"?

Prostitution is illegal in Thailand. I'm sure a professional outfit such as Secrets wouldn't make the same mistake twice.

MaxRogers 09-24-2014 06:34 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Fork Handles (Post 229465)
Not sure what you mean by "barfine"?

Prostitution is illegal in Thailand. I'm sure a professional outfit such as Secrets wouldn't make the same mistake twice.

The mistake before was accepting the money for sex...not the "barfine" part. I think you are correct, the farang won't accept that again but barfines and fining the girls, sure they will.

Back to the basics, how much are the women asking for and how much is the barfine and do they still have the best looking girls working as "coyote"s and make them wait until midnight and charge double or triple barfines for same? My friend is quite new and star struck. I personally don't care as would never be scammed in such a way, but the new guys, well you can figure it out.

WankingWodger 09-24-2014 12:01 PM

Why don't you go on Secrets board and ask them ?

penetrator 09-24-2014 12:20 PM

I'm sure member Mirkwood will be able to fill you in on these details as he's thick as thieves with that lot, been brown nosing Bent about their food on facebook a lot lately :dry:

MaxRogers 09-24-2014 01:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by WankingWodger (Post 229475)
Why don't you go on Secrets board and ask them ?

Banned, long ago. I wasn't even sure it was still open to be honest.

Captain Jack 09-24-2014 05:16 PM

I'm a regular in Secrets for my sins.

Ask the girls before hand if they go some of the green badges do not.

Secondly your friend has probably been duped by their social media campaign of loads of sexy girls.

The images they use are from a party night where Ben paid a load of Bangkok models to come down for the night.

A customer was complaining about this last night.

bazzap 09-24-2014 06:36 PM

Just don't go there so no need to ask any questions about the place

Sancho 09-25-2014 02:28 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bazzap (Post 229498)
Just don't go there so no need to ask any questions about the place

What he said +1

:thankyou:

MaxRogers 09-25-2014 05:16 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Captain Jack (Post 229497)
I'm a regular in Secrets for my sins.

Ask the girls before hand if they go some of the green badges do not.

Secondly your friend has probably been duped by their social media campaign of loads of sexy girls.

The images they use are from a party night where Ben paid a load of Bangkok models to come down for the night.

A customer was complaining about this last night.

Regarding the "Bangkok Models", they were promoted by Secrets as being from Penthouse and available for photos for those who get off on photos. I assumed you would have to pay the lady. As this will read odd, let me say, just last night along Third Road, a new bar at the "Access" Inn was advertising "Panthouse" models being present a few nights ago. Yes, the advert was still on the rolling promotion thing. I wonder if it is "Pant" or "Pent" house?

In the past, "Green" badges meant they go.(If they like the guy and he buys some lady drinks for her and was willing to overpay) "Red" badges meant she had a Thai boyfriend so didn't want the reputation of going with farangs. To be honest, my information is dated so that's why I'm asking here in the first place.

This learned advice to simply not go isn't an option. My friend has been sold on the concept and convinced it is in a class way above your typical GoGo or Beer "bar". The girls are screened, tested for HIV and Hepatitis A,B, and C., as well as all STD's prior to working the bar floor. A huge cost to the bar of something like 5000baht per lady they employ so the story goes. The testing is done weekly and results are shared with "bar management".